2020/21 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
A better team would have exposed us today down that right flank, there were a few times West Brom could bring the ball forward with ease down thy side.

He was up against their left winger Diangana who, at least in the first half, looked dangerous.

@Eggs gave him motm. For me i think he played well but its the same issue with Kenny, neither of them are rapid and so they need to stay deep or were going to get done on the counter.

Zaha vs Coleman should show us more about rhe right flank. Palace will keep giving Zaha the ball and Colenan needs to hold back.

Yesterday id give him a 6/10, thought he was 5/10 first half and 7/10 second half when they had 10 men and he wasnt getting done by Diangana.

Also played a big part in our first goal so fair play to him. He still offers a level head and Carlo rates him. Whether he and Kenny can get us through the season is debatable, but he seems to take great pride in being a captain still

I'll always love Seamus, and he was brilliant yesterday. Still has a couple of years in the squad but we do need to keep an eye on a long term replacement now. Similar to what we did with Digne and Baines. Who do you think we should be in for?

Status
Not open for further replies.