2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 4th goal is everything we've lacked for about 15 years. Clever creativity from literally nothing, I was worried he might not settle as quick but hes just grabbed the league by the neck really.

yeah, they’re the sort of balls people thought Sigurdsson would make but frankly he never has. No one else in our team could have scored the goal he did or set up Richarlison like that. Imagine Walcott in that position .

Unless we're playing the top sides I think we need to get him central. When he came inside yesterday he was much more difficult to pick up and really started doing damage.

Gives us a bit of a predicament with the right side. Our attacking shape seems a lot more fluid with this midfield, so the right side isn't a traditional role. Seems like whoever is playing there is expected to roam in to the midfield. Can Gomes or Iwobi do that job?

Still though. James Rodriguez!!
If we do sign another wide player James is ideal for a free role

yeah, they’re the sort of balls people thought Sigurdsson would make but frankly he never has. No one else in our team could have scored the goal he did or set up Richarlison like that. Imagine Walcott in that position .
Funny thing is.. Gylfi actually did a very similar ball and Rich scored but was off side

The 4th goal is everything we've lacked for about 15 years. Clever creativity from literally nothing, I was worried he might not settle as quick but hes just grabbed the league by the neck really.

It's the type of goal most sides in the world are missing. There are very few footballers who can even see those passes, nevermind execute them. Utter filth.

Status
Not open for further replies.