2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said it before and I’ll say it again, Rabona is a shithouse move it’s not even a skill, it’s just an admission your left foot is crap.

As for Kean, if we can get rid and get another striker in I won’t cry about it, he is clearly not going to win us many points from the bench this season, and no one wants to see him starting games. £20m and we should do business.

After seeing Man U,Arsenal and Spurs why can we not get top 4?
We are as good as any of those teams.i know we are behind City and the Dark side but Chelsea are questionable we will know more tomorrow, I personally think the DS will win comfortably tomorrow.

As long as DCL stays fit and keeps knocking them in regularly than Kean can have more time. I did think we'd have seen more from him by now but imagine if he comes good; scores a few goals, gains his confidence and we have him, DCL and Richie lined up for the Derby

I think he gets way too much stick. Is a lot of probably self-inflicted? Quite possibly. The issue is that there is SOMETHING wrong with him. None of us knows what it is. But when he starts he looks really good. But he's next to useless when coming on at the end. That's problematic. I think he would be better suited to starting with the current lineup but he's not showing ANYTHING right now to support that.

Honestly think that there needs to be some sort of "buck up" with the lad because if we are going to persist with DCL then we are just going to keep killing Kean's value. But there is no way we should be dropping DCL at this point.

Said it before and I’ll say it again, Rabona is a shithouse move it’s not even a skill, it’s just an admission your left foot is crap.

As for Kean, if we can get rid and get another striker in I won’t cry about it, he is clearly not going to win us many points from the bench this season, and no one wants to see him starting games. £20m and we should do business.

You'd sell a 20 year undeveloped striker you bought a year earlier, who's got nearly 4 years left on his deal for 4 million less than you paid for him?

Despite the fact that he's now got a World class manager who speaks the same language to try to mould him into a player?

OffensiveBitterBaldeagle-size_restricted.gif

Needs to go out on loan. I don’t think we can depend on him if he is needed to play significant minutes because of injuries. I think there is the potential for a really good player but he looks like he will need a lot more development than anyone expected, especially coming from Juve.

May be harsh but he’s looked a lot like Niasse (with tricks) except I’d strangely fancy Niasse to score over him in front of goal right now.

You'd sell a 20 year undeveloped striker you bought a year earlier, who's got nearly 4 years left on his deal for 4 million less than you paid for him?

Despite the fact that he's now got a World class manager who speaks the same language to try to mould him into a player?

OffensiveBitterBaldeagle-size_restricted.gif
That all reads correctly and in theory you’re right. Until the last sentence “mould into a player”
That’s where the opinions differ. We want a player now or we want a player who looks close to being a player. I mean ball control is a basic right???
He’s athletic and strong, but to quote Carlo, so is usain bolt and I seen him player over here. Trust me, there was very little difference between usain bolt on a pitch and him atm

Status
Not open for further replies.