2020/21 Mason Holgate

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need him for the counter attacking sides like this. I don't think it was criminally bad from Mina as much as a great strike from Gana, but Mina has to get that little bit closer to the shot.

many were hasty to write him off and it says a lot about these people that they prefer to play being a pretend agent rather than back clear talent in front of their eyes. u know who u are and in the interest of peace they shall remain nameless for now.

many were hasty to write him off and it says a lot about these people that they prefer to play being a pretend agent rather than back clear talent in front of their eyes. u know who u are and in the interest of peace they shall remain nameless for now.

lol I can see you on a research mission going back to previous threads ... the kid had never actually put a foot wrong (until this preseason of course).. I'll own up to my shortcomings in good time.. luckily not on any Holgate thread.

Just needs to continue like he has it's all coming together for him, forget talking about England and concentrate on establishing himself in the first team, there's a place for him as he's got different attributes to Keano and Mina.

*not saying he's talked about England but fans have.

Status
Not open for further replies.