2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dislike the moody face he always pulls - crack a smile lad you're getting paid more in a week than most of us get in a year.

I would be doing cartwheels on the pitch if I was 20 and earning 50k a week

Missed a sitter in an all round poor performance, £50k or not those things will weigh on you

We're in a bit of a bind with Kean, imo. His performances, despite what some on here would have us believe, have not inspired a great deal of confidence, however, unless we can get close to £20m back for him there is little benefit in selling him or loaning him out. He doesn't look happy and has had some dreadful performances, the first half against very poor opposition tonight is evidence enough, but without a break even outcome financially we're better off keeping him as a back up option. There is a very big risk that he will be another Sandro, this is at least as likely an outcome as him being another Lukaku as some have proposed.

But Lukaku scores goals though and lots of them

this lad missed a sitter tonight
Lukaku is 7 years older and probably had 4 more years in the premier league than Kean, everyone says a sitter but that cross came in too low to get power on it, he had to crouch down to get his head on it at all, if you meant the first time he hit the bar?

You can see it in his face he isn't happy. That is becoming a problem for him as his first touch is letting him down. May stay this year but I worry a dismal year as backup and he will be off.

Lukaku is 7 years older and probably had 4 more years in the premier league than Kean, everyone says a sitter but that cross came in too low to get power on it, he had to crouch down to get his head on it at all, if you meant the first time he hit the bar?

At 19 Lukaku had banged 17 goals in for an average WBA side and was steamrolling defenders like Carragher.

This putz shouldn't be spoken about in the same sentence as the Great Romelu.

You can see it in his face he isn't happy. That is becoming a problem for him as his first touch is letting him down. May stay this year but I worry a dismal year as backup and he will be off.
No need to worry, apart from it proving a bad investment for us. He needs to leran to pass and understand there is a team on the pitch. And to stop the (poor) showboating play. Keep it simple and once he has scored some tap ins he can start trying to be more expansive and individual. No need to be so self absorbed and intense all the time because it doesn't work in this league

People saying he doesn't look happy. I think that's just his persona, he just seems to be trying too hard, wish them headers went in, i honestly think if he got a few coming off the bench and nailed his appearances in the cup things could really take of for him. It would be a shame to give up on him full Italian international, he must have something about him, we just haven't seen it.

No need to worry, apart from it proving a bad investment for us. He needs to leran to pass and understand there is a team on the pitch. And to stop the (poor) showboating play. Keep it simple and once he has scored some tap ins he can start trying to be more expansive and individual. No need to be so self absorbed and intense all the time because it doesn't work in this league
The boy is simply not very good. He probably has the skills to develop but his attitude says he thinks he is too good for us. Far from it, needs to follow Doms example. He will not develop unless he becomes determined.

Reactions: kev

The boy is simply not very good. He probably has the skills to develop but his attitude says he thinks he is too good for us. Far from it, needs to follow Doms example. He will not develop unless he becomes determined.

I really don't know how you get that feeling but whatever.

People have been slating Dom for the last few years - and still are.

Think Zaha would not make us better.
I think he would. Another player for the opposition to worry about. Ive not seen that Bailey so can't comment. I do know though that we need to cut our losses on this fella. Remember when he signed and there was a clip or two going round from a training session and everyone was saying how good he looked lol

Status
Not open for further replies.