2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s clearly not afraid to use his right foot, weirdly he tried to shift the ball onto his right for a shot early on and I saw him use it lots in the videos from training but given the opportunity to choose why not use that absolute wand of a left whenever possible!

He’s clearly not afraid to use his right foot, weirdly he tried to shift the ball onto his right for a shot early on and I saw him use it lots in the videos from training but given the opportunity to choose why not use that absolute wand of a left whenever possible!
Reckon he knew a left footed shot would’ve been blocked

Just watching the highlights again and I particularly loved the ball he attempted to set Coleman off down the right wing but was cut out. He was facing the other way almost and didn’t seem to even look over. Just played it instinctively.

Hopefully the others can very quickly get up to speed with the type of passes they can expect that we’re just never going to happen with the squad we had until now

@LinekersLegs hadn’t seen that clip of him legging it over to defend Richy, we badly need him being the main man and setting the must win attitude for the rest. loved it!

He does look .. but way , way before the player passing the ball to him has even looked at James and decided to make the pass ... that’s how he has great vision . He is already getting ready for a pass that the player with the ball hasn’t even thought of yet .. scholes used to be like that

He does look .. but way , way before the player passing the ball to him has even looked at James and decided to make the pass ... that’s how he has great vision . He is already getting ready for a pass that the player with the ball hasn’t even thought of yet .. scholes used to be like that
Spot on this post.

Why do only left feet get referred to as "wands"?

Status
Not open for further replies.