2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
When he crossed that ball to Richarlison and he messed up his header that he should score or get on target at least that was it, This is what we've been missing all the years, That bit of magia, finesse and quick thinking.
About 10 seconds before that pass he plucked an overhit pass out of mid air and killed it dead. Popped it off, got it back and played an actual inch perfect pass. He really reminds me of De Bruyne in that he doesn't try to complicate things he just does a lot of simple stuff really well.

Taped the game as I was away over weekend; watched it last night.

Not up on foreign players, and apart from the odd you tube vid or two, this was first time I’ve seen him action.

Have to agree he’s talented and can do a job for us.

Would liked to have seen him use a right foot a little more on occasions, though.

Not up on foreign players, and apart from the odd you tube vid or two, this was first time I’ve seen him action.

Would liked to have seen him use a right foot a little more on occasions, though.
That left foot of his us a thing of magic. By his first touch instant control he gives himself so much time to look up and play the right pass. Hate the guy but Salah is the same. Instant control gives him the time to look up and shoot. That's what these great players have. This guy is going to be great for us

That left foot of his us a thing of magic. By his first touch instant control he gives himself so much time to look up and play the right pass. Hate the guy but Salah is the same. Instant control gives him the time to look up and shoot. That's what these great players have. This guy is going to be great for us
Salad is ahead of James, his dives are perfection, practice makes perfect!!

Thanks for the welcome guys!
We're all rooting for European football next season, let's see! Hopefully being around James, will also up Mina's game.
I thought he was pretty impeccable against the Spurs.
Do you know or did you know much about Everton before James?

He stands on it and uses it to run. That'll do for me when you have a left foot that is capable of producing magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.