Our New ColombianToffees

Status
Not open for further replies.
We really like the fans here. At least I do. Seems like you guys appreciate talent and class. Really happy James is here and to follow this team.

Also, not to be overly sensitive, but the the cocaine jokes seem a bit cliche.
Hey mate, bit on the nose?

During Lockdown for some reason YouTube started recommending archery videos to me, came across Valentina Acosta, and fell in love.
5d82c5f9f25ed.r_1568858299537.0-559-1339-1602.jpeg

Last edited:
From the snippets I've seen on tv it seems to have a beautiful landscape. One of the few places I might consider to be worth getting to. I don't fly though, are there any overland or marine routes? :Blink:

We really like the fans here. At least I do. Seems like you guys appreciate talent and class. Really happy James is here and to follow this team.

I'm from Colombia and if I had a pound for every time somebody asked me if I sell cocaine..
I wouldn't have to sell cocaine anymore.

Bit disappointed with the lack of rep our Colombian Pablos are receiving.

I thought they’d be pushing @carlos21 for that number one spot by now.

To be fair after James and your stunningly beautiful women cocaine is your most famous export
In all seriousness welcome to the forum and tell all your friends about our fabulous football club
James is finally at a club where he will be treated like a legend

Status
Not open for further replies.