Transfer Rumour Wilifred Zaha - January Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really been paying much attention but apart from the goal and a cross what else has he done?
If he does nothing but a goal and a cross every game he plays he’ll have a good career!
Also Palace are 10 men behind the ball at all times, he won’t get many chances to shine until he plays in an attacking team, hopefully with Richarlison and James in a front 3!

Why? Hes the focal point for them...he wouldnt be for us
Think I agree with a lot of your opinions on players mate, and I would like us to sign younger players where possible, but I am genuinely worried about the lack of pace in our wide positions if we really want to push on. I don't really care if it's Bailey, Zaha or someone else, but we need to bring some in.

The advantage of Zaha is we could play him wide right or wide left, in a front three or even off DCL if necessary. I agree that he should have more end product, but he has been in a dross team and the opposition really do kick lumps out of him every game. If he came to our team as it is now, I think it could be a perfect move for both us and the player tbh. And that goes against my belief that we shouldn't sign another player this summer who is in their late 20s.

Status
Not open for further replies.