Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
862C3843-EC87-4BCA-9517-EAEC715988D7.jpeg

Sea rise over Howth. Bita fishing before the footy starts.

Can’t wait for this match, I’ve put all the bad memories of last season to the back of my mind. Clean slate. Carlo’s reign starts here. Even if we don’t start this match full strength, we know over the coming weeks it will be harder and harder for the deadweights to get a game. So let’s have some patience.

When we played these last time, they really didn’t look anything special, I feel like with the momentum of our new signings we can do this.

I’m gonna go for us getting a 1-2 win. If James plays, he scores, he has that determination and excitement bursting out of him, you can see it in the training pictures.

I had a dream last night we won 1-0.

It should have been about 7/8 nil tbf but DCL missed some absolute sitters. I scored the winner though in the 79th minute and Arteta was gutted.

Yes I must add it was against Arsenal and not Spurs but I take it as a good sign that we'll win tomorrow 4-0 with DCL bagging a hattricks and laying one on for Rodriguez
I once dreamt Kevin mirallas goal away at spurs the night before. When we drew 2-2. It happened almost exactly as I dreamt it. It seems likely that your dream will also come true

Status
Not open for further replies.