Transfer Rumour Fikayo Tomori

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Keane gets a lot of stick on here and I don't think he deserves half of it, a lot of people say how much they trust Carlo, well he has just given him a new 5 year contract, you can't have it both ways, and is he not away with England at the moment, enough said.
So next week then?

Without knowing much about him, I don’t really understand this signing? I don’t think our 3 defenders are that much worse than Zouma, Rudiger, or Christensen... And surely Chelsea wouldn’t be loaning us a young player to just sit on the bench as our 4th CB

It's a strange one for me doesn't start in front of Keane ,holgate or mina will Chelsea want him on the bench
Lampard had him at derby and by all accounts was close to coming to us last season till luiz left , good squad player nothing more

Not for me - Everton of new dont need to play players out of position.

Interesting how we stopped talking to Atletico for Arias 2 weeks ago- either hoping his price drops or I imagine we've moved onto other targets.
Didn't he get COVID and the links stopped after it was announced he had it? Can't imagine we'd be going near anyone knowing they're not fully healthy, fitness wise or COVID wise.

Without knowing much about him, I don’t really understand this signing? I don’t think our 3 defenders are that much worse than Zouma, Rudiger, or Christensen... And surely Chelsea wouldn’t be loaning us a young player to just sit on the bench as our 4th CB
It's a strange one for me doesn't start in front of Keane ,holgate or mina will Chelsea want him on the bench
Lampard had him at derby and by all accounts was close to coming to us last season till luiz left , good squad player nothing more

Holgate has a bad injury.

We absolutely need cover.

Zouma started for us ahead of all 3 of those defenders when he was here and he doesn't start over Rudiger and is about the same spot as Christensen. I'm not really sure how we are figuring that our players are superior here.

Zouma started for us ahead of all 3 of those defenders when he was here and he doesn't start over Rudiger and is about the same spot as Christensen. I'm not really sure how we are figuring that our players are superior here.

Yes. Cause “are that much worse” = superior.

Holgate was on loan. Zouma, Keane & Mina were all very much on the same level, like when Zouma wasn’t available against Chelsea, Mina & Keane kept a clean sheet which led to them starting a few games together. (Insert Mina injured most of 18/19 here) (Insert CB’s are a pairing and Zouma’s pace felt kinda important in 18/19 here)

Zouma ended the season first choice over Rudiger.

Yes. Cause “are that much worse” = superior.

Holgate was on loan. Zouma, Keane & Mina were all very much on the same level, like when Zouma wasn’t available against Chelsea, Mina & Keane kept a clean sheet which led to them starting a few games together. (Insert Mina injured most of 18/19 here) (Insert CB’s are a pairing and Zouma’s pace felt kinda important in 18/19 here)

Zouma ended the season first choice over Rudiger.

Not sure of your point. They have Silva now too. Tomori would start more Prem games here than at Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.