2019/20 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think once the signings are confirmed we will see some outs quickly ..Fact teams want him he will be gone quickly. Besic soon after him as well

How has he hoodwinked people into thinking he's a decent footballer? In the handful of times he's managed to haul himself onto the pitch ive seen nothing beyond a sideways passer
He has. Have you seen that man city documentary and he’s in the dressing room spouting off to Aguero and De Bruyne and telling them to just ‘do the basics’.

He’s like one of them people at work that you let have their say in a meeting but nobody pays attention to cause they chat absolute wham.

He has. Have you seen that man city documentary and he’s in the dressing room spouting off to Aguero and De Bruyne and telling them to just ‘do the basics’.

He’s like one of them people at work that you let have their say in a meeting but nobody pays attention to cause they chat absolute wham.

Sometimes I worry thats me!

He's a bad bellend. He calls out the team whilst being one of the worst performers that day and then goes on to score an oggy. He's a terrible teammate.
You're
He's a bad bellend. He calls out the team whilst being one of the worst performers that day and then goes on to score an oggy. He's a terrible teammate.
You're quite correct of course, I think I was trying a bit too hard to be kind. Thanks for putting me right @Layne, and I promise not to be such a dumbkof in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.