2019/20 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has. Have you seen that man city documentary and he’s in the dressing room spouting off to Aguero and De Bruyne and telling them to just ‘do the basics’.

He’s like one of them people at work that you let have their say in a meeting but nobody pays attention to cause they chat absolute wham.
W@nkery of the highest order. One of the things I liked about Moyes was that it didn't matter how skilled you were if he thought you weren't a good fit attitude wise he'd pass on you.

I just had one of those moments where you see a player thread pop up & think "Oh crap. He's still here???"
I'm sure everyone thinks the same about Sandro Besic and Bolasie.
Every manager/DOF has the odd bad buy.

Probably Brands’ biggest error and he’ll be aware of that but every transfer is a gamble.

You learn these things. I think the days of players like Delph are gone now though, thankfully.

I read £8million to £10 million depending on this and that, on the face of it not bad... With hindsight, he portrays himself as a man child at astonishing levels...
He would literally have to command a winning performance against them over the park, then apologies for his media actions last time out to make amends.

I'm sure everyone thinks the same about Sandro Besic and Bolasie.

They;ve all got squad numbers!
We need 2 reserve CM and at the moment it's between Davies, Beni, Delph & Besic!!??!!

Bolasie has the best chance of being an actual squad member, because on the wings are just walcott, bernard, iwobi and gordon...

Hopefully we loan out Davies, and either Beni has been training really well and we haven't seen it, and he's the reserve or we're stuck with Delph on the bench

Status
Not open for further replies.