Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right as promised I am back with another in the know post. Part of this probably coincides with Twitter posts etc but I haven't been following it all day so can't match it up to specific posts.

As of right now.......

Allan and doucoure are officially Everton players. Signed sealed etc.

Rodriguez isn't officially signed as of right now.

And the 5th person at the hotel isn't a player (so probably not isolating as previously thought) it is Carlo ancelotti.

Hope that rests some nerves tonight.
Any idea what the hold up on James is? Is it just agents fees as reported earlier? Or something to do between Real and James?

Right as promised I am back with another in the know post. Part of this probably coincides with Twitter posts etc but I haven't been following it all day so can't match it up to specific posts.

As of right now.......

Allan and doucoure are officially Everton players. Signed sealed etc.

Rodriguez isn't officially signed as of right now.

And the 5th person at the hotel isn't a player (so probably not isolating as previously thought) it is Carlo ancelotti.

Hope that rests some nerves tonight.

Wgo are the five?

Any idea what the hold up on James is? Is it just agents fees as reported earlier? Or something to do between Real and James?
It’s most likely Real and James. Bonuses, imagine rights, something like that. Hopefully just normal legal loose ends to wrap up

Imagine rights. Didnt Lennon transfer have those too ?
High profile players at Real and Barca will probably have mad contract with loads of clauses etc etc. Image rights are pretty standard with footballers, a guy with over 50 million Instagram followers probably has some chunky image rights to untangle
That is pure speculation though
Edit: totally missed the joke me :hayee:

Status
Not open for further replies.