Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most teams, outside of deadline day, are working full focus on one deal at a time

We're doing three, including one for a footballing mega star. This wait is normal
I genuinely wonder why/how it gets done so quickly on deadline day. Obviously there is a need to get stuff done quick then but is it they just say "we'll figure out the rest after"?

I genuinely wonder why/how it gets done so quickly on deadline day. Obviously there is a need to get stuff done quick then but is it they just say "we'll figure out the rest after"?
I honestly think there’s not a lot to actually agreeing the deal, I imagine legals take the longest.

We seem to be the only club that waits ages for this, most team have it sorted from start to finish within 24/48 hours.
Its how Everton is run. No pressure to perform in your job role from top to bottom. You only have to look at our pre season tech issues or the fact we can never hear the questions being asked in press conferences. Our global brand is a shambles with no sign of being improved. Transfers are no different.

We seem to be the only club that waits ages for this, most team have it sorted from start to finish within 24/48 hours.
No - We're the only club that any of us really pays that much attention to so we miss most of the prolonged delays that other clubs deals have.

Gabriel Magalhaes was reported by several sources to be travelling and finalising his Arsenal move on 24th August....it was announced 3 days ago.

Its how Everton is run. No pressure to perform in your job role from top to bottom. You only have to look at our pre season tech issues or the fact we can never hear the questions being asked in press conferences. Our global brand is a shambles with no sign of being improved. Transfers are no different.
Miserable much?

Also organised a friendly in a area in lockdown, rolls eyes

Many a head has detached from its body today I notice.

I dread to think how many cocks will fall off when these deals are officially announced to the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.