Confirmed Signing Abdoulaye Doucouré

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree I hope we sign all three too obviously. Just have a lingering doubt we have the finances for all 3 and it was just a case of sticking our fingers in many pies to see which ones.....how do you finish off that saying? You get my drift!

Reckon it's the same as arias, as soon as we offload a similar player we can get it done. Personally id rather us just get the players in and be a bit hamstrung in negotiations when offloading players, because i feel we don't have much bargainong power with them anyway, teams know we're desperate to get rid of players like besic and Bolasie as they haven't played a game for us in years.

I'm sure we'll get a large influx of outgoings near the end of the window. This one, similar to allan, we're confident will get done so there's no wrong in playing the waiting game to get the best deal.

It has gone quite on this one, and yet it is the one I think may be most important for us.
I can understand that Watford would like a player or two and I think Besic is most likely. I could see them asking for Gibson, Gordon or Branthwaite on loan and to be fair a season long loan playing at a good level would not be a bad idea for any of the three.
They may also want younger players like Connolly, Broadhead who have done well and whose wages would be affordable if they were to sign.

I don't see the point in loans for Kenny , Davies or anybody in the 22/23 age bracket. They will be kept or sold imo.

It suits us to leave it late if we can get a lower price, but if Watford actually want time to use that money and replace him, they can’t afford to leave it until the last few days. Hoping to see a breakthrough in this deal this week ideally

It suits us to leave it late if we can get a lower price, but if Watford actually want time to use that money and replace him, they can’t afford to leave it until the last few days. Hoping to see a breakthrough in this deal this week ideally
If we get James and Allan in this week, I would let it drag and even start looking at other options. Watford are at a massive disadvantage

Status
Not open for further replies.