2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
The part that says "Good pigeon" killed me

20200830_233846.jpg

I'm just proud as heck of him. What a fantastic gesture by, let's face it, a young fella who is still maturing himself with his modest age. It's really humbling to see that family on Twitter proudly displaying what he got for them... uploading the photos of detergent and pasta, etc. Makes you realise we take an awful, awful lot for granted.

He’s incredible on and off the pitch and it he leaves I’ll wish him all the best because he has the potential to be one of the best.

He’s the same age as Calvert Lewin, who somehow gets away with being awful and being weird off the pitch.

the people in brazil must absolutely love him, his story is remarkable

wonder if he's more popular than neymar yet

Apparently much of Brazil don't have much love for Neymar off the pitch, he had quite a privileged upbringing and often flaunts his wealth. Whereas Richy started from the bottom and is always looking to give back.

Feckin love the kid, me.

He’s incredible on and off the pitch and it he leaves I’ll wish him all the best because he has the potential to be one of the best.

He’s the same age as Calvert Lewin, who somehow gets away with being awful and being weird off the pitch.

DCL gets away with murder as he's young/english therefore those desperate for another Rooney or Kane to come through will make excuses for his poor decision making both on and off the field.

Richarlison gets lumps kicked out of him whereas Bambi is too busy rolling up his shorts and messing with his hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.