2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree. Can't blame siggy for everything. Davies is absolutely tripe.

The whole Davies running and covering thing is a complete myth made up by people who want to give him a hundred chances because he's a local boy. Watch the anfield derby from last season as an example. The referee overtook Davies running back to try and prevent one of their attacks which they scored from. Davies is abysmal, has no positive attributes and wouldn't get in any other prem side.

Fair dos, that's your opinion, and I am not saying tom has been covering himself in glory for us by any stretch, and I hope we can get some decent midfield recruits in to either help him come on and of course possibly take his place, but I would still have him over Iceland. Why has his game regressed so much if not for having crud around him?

Put simply it's this - one of them was signed for a club record fee and should be a player having a huge impact on our side and performances, and the other is an academy lad who's still young & learning his trade - only one of them doesn't go hiding when they are both on the pitch.

if Allan, Doucoure and James come in that’s probably the vote of no confidence in Davies that was expected. Sigurdsson and Gomes will likely be the back up to the first team

Status
Not open for further replies.