Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do people want Robinson back, he couldn't make the bench and he just played for a team relegated from the Championship(albeit harshly). I'm not sure he is of the required level, that is why we let him go. I can't see what he has done this season to warrant being bought back. Sentimentality? He's not good enough.

Probably because he will count as a home grown player for our European squad... oh :red:

Its 2m for a back up LB that had AC Milan showing interest only a few months ago.

Whats not to like?
This. Young LB with upward potential, knows the club and doesn't eat much into our transfer budget. If it was another young LB who hadn't been in our academy in the past no one would have a problem with it.

Left back is the least of our worries
We should be focusing on the rest of the team

I remember people saying this in koemans second season.

Then we ended up playing Baines every game, he got injured and we ended up playing martina as a make shift LB for the rest of the season.

Funny how a lot of people assume he'll come back to us if we're interested

He left us so he could play football - He's not going to join us so he can stop playing all over again

He left us because both Digne and Baines were ahead of him at the time. He had lots of good things to say about the club for its honesty with him at the time. So I suppose it depends if he thinks Digne will be playing every game week in week out. That's the problem when trying to get a back up for your better players.

Yes it is and Besic definitely is.

Sigurdsson is ineffective but scores the very odd goal.

Besic is ineffective and never scored even the odd goal.

Why on earth would people seriously think bringing back Besic is the answer.

Basic was incredibly gifted in my opinion. Had all the attributes, bad decisions and injuries were definitely his weak point. But he was bloody gifted

Status
Not open for further replies.