Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Robinson would be a decent signing but doubt it’s happening. If we don’t get Europe this season I can see us cashing in on Digne so it’s good to have the replacement already in but I’m not sure how ready Robinson would be for a team that (hopefully) is looking to finish in Europe.

I don’t reckon we are in for re-signing Robinson but we could potentially play 2 games a week for the first 3 weeks of the season if we actually put some effort into the League Cup so we may need a back up

Signing Robinson back actually makes some sense. Until they went down we had a percentage of next sale clause which would have earned us a bit had he, for example, gone to Milan in January. As soon as they went down a relegation release clause came in and he's available for buttons. He's decent quality as a back up and we'd easily make a profit on him if we have him as Digne's backup for a season and then decide to sell again.

Makes perfect sense even though it's a bit odd.
Just seen this on Sky Sports.
How "Everton" would that be? Can't believe it.
What I will say is that he was MOTD for Wigan when I saw him last season, with a classy display.

Signing Robinson back actually makes some sense. Until they went down we had a percentage of next sale clause which would have earned us a bit had he, for example, gone to Milan in January. As soon as they went down a relegation release clause came in and he's available for buttons. He's decent quality as a back up and we'd easily make a profit on him if we have him as Digne's backup for a season and then decide to sell again.

Makes perfect sense even though it's a bit odd.

i know him personally he will not come back

we wil regret him and joe williams ( better then davies by a mile )

Status
Not open for further replies.