Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s no point in panicking yet, nobody has really done anything, most of the players we should be interested are still in or have only just been knocked out of competitions and I’ve not seen any realistic targets go anywhere else that I’m disappointed about us not getting.
If Allan goes somewhere else and we’re no closer to signing someone I might get concerned though, he would be such a good signing imo.

Still think we need a big name signing to really convince other players that the club has plans to actually get out of midtable obscurity.

Someone like Rodriguez/Rabiot or a Coutinho on a loan deal.

One big name in and then the likes of Gabriel, Hojberg etc tilts their heads this way

A fit Ramsey would transform our midfield. Sadly he’s injury prone and won’t be coming to us. If he does - anybody that thinks he has nothing to offer us a team, even if he missed half the season through injury, have not watched him play. It’s a low bar if anyone hasn’t noticed.

Still think we need a big name signing to really convince other players that the club has plans to actually get out of midtable obscurity.

Someone like Rodriguez/Rabiot or a Coutinho on a loan deal.

One big name in and then the likes of Gabriel, Hojberg etc tilts their heads this way
Rabiot and Allan in CM would be ace. Not sure Rodriguez or Coutinho are good moves, luxury players need actual good hard working players around them first!

Status
Not open for further replies.