• All the latest Everton transfer news will be shared on our Instagram. Follow GrandOldTeam on Instagram here.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Shibbywiggles

Player Valuation: £50m
There’s no point in panicking yet, nobody has really done anything, most of the players we should be interested are still in or have only just been knocked out of competitions and I’ve not seen any realistic targets go anywhere else that I’m disappointed about us not getting.
If Allan goes somewhere else and we’re no closer to signing someone I might get concerned though, he would be such a good signing imo.

ForeverBlue92

Player Valuation: £70m
Still think we need a big name signing to really convince other players that the club has plans to actually get out of midtable obscurity.

Someone like Rodriguez/Rabiot or a Coutinho on a loan deal.

One big name in and then the likes of Gabriel, Hojberg etc tilts their heads this way

Llyrap

Player Valuation: £1m
A fit Ramsey would transform our midfield. Sadly he’s injury prone and won’t be coming to us. If he does - anybody that thinks he has nothing to offer us a team, even if he missed half the season through injury, have not watched him play. It’s a low bar if anyone hasn’t noticed.

Shibbywiggles

Player Valuation: £50m
Still think we need a big name signing to really convince other players that the club has plans to actually get out of midtable obscurity.

Someone like Rodriguez/Rabiot or a Coutinho on a loan deal.

One big name in and then the likes of Gabriel, Hojberg etc tilts their heads this way
Rabiot and Allan in CM would be ace. Not sure Rodriguez or Coutinho are good moves, luxury players need actual good hard working players around them first!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks