Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric Bailley. Utd want rid coz of his injury record. Would anyone consider a loan deal in the hope he doesn’t get injured and gets back to his best? If he gets injured just send him back to Utd. Very good player on his day

We cant afford to be picking up any more injury prone players sadly.

Sure any player can get injured at any time, but still, we need players we can rely on.

We cant afford to be picking up any more injury prone players sadly.

Sure any player can get injured at any time, but still, we need players we can rely on.
Some players are worth the risk, is he the type of player that is a gamble that could pay off? He’s no Mangala that’s for sure. Im
Just curious what other fans take would be on this one

Have the rules changed about signing foreign players? I thought non-eu players had to play for their countries and stuff to get a work permit, don't want another situation like with Henry Onyekuru where we have to keep loaning him out and eventually just sell him

Some players are worth the risk, is he the type of player that is a gamble that could pay off? He’s no Mangala that’s for sure. Im
Just curious what other fans take would be on this one

I haven't been that impressed with him myself, seems very up and down, some games he's looked a monster, others less so.

If we didn't already have a team of crocks a loan would make loads of sense, but currently, I'm not sure he's worthwhile.

Have the rules changed about signing foreign players? I thought non-eu players had to play for their countries and stuff to get a work permit, don't want another situation like with Henry Onyekuru where we have to keep loaning him out and eventually just sell him

Brazil is rated higher based on FIFA rankings so you would have more chance than Onyekuru who was Nigerian, but still doubt we could get 1 and suspect there's not a lot in that story sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.