If your life was an Everton game, which would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGW89

Player Valuation: £35m
Might be more Ale House this, but if you could compare your life to an Everton game, and say every minute was a year of your life, what would you compare it to?

Right now I'd compare mine to the game vs Man Utd in 2008 where Nev's tackle on Ronaldo turned the course of the game and probably the whole season.

Thanks to social media, I feel like I'm doing worse than anyone else - perhaps in relation to others with lower expectations - despite being a solid PL club (decent wedge, two degrees, BMI below 35)

As such I'd say I'm 1-0 down, the rain is pouring, but Neville has just taken out the cake from madeira and, now we're tearing the mancs to pieces and the crowd are up for it big time.... but the equaliser is still elusive.

My fear is, Fellaini's equaliser never materialises and the slump resumes.

(Takes another swig of delicious Wyborowa blue label)

If you could compare your life to an Everton game, and say every minute was a year of your life, what would you compare it to?

Right now I'd compare mine to the game vs Man Utd in 2008 where Nev's tackle on Ronaldo turned the course of the game and probably the whole season.

Thanks to social media, I feel like I'm doing worse than anyone else - perhaps in relation to others with lower expectations - despite being a solid PL club (decent wedge, two degrees, BMI below 35)

As such I'd say I'm 1-0 down, the rain is pouring, but Neville has just taken out the cake from madeira and, now we're tearing the mancs to pieces and the crowd are up for it big time.... but the equaliser is still elusive.

My fear is, Fellaini's equaliser never materialises and the slump resumes.

(Takes another swig of delicious Wyborowa blue label)
The Arsenal 3-0 match with Martinez. I have a good job, relatively steady, having a fantastic year, beautiful and awesome wife, amazing house and 3 great dogs.

I'm just waiting for what comes after that match tho..

I'm a solid 3-1 win at home to Chelsea. Job done, team effort, can't complain, everyone leaves happy

....there was a Derby at Goodison after we won the league in ‘87. We won 1-0 but we all sat there relaxed in our seats because we were just better than them.

Very content.

....there was a Derby at Goodison after we won the league in ‘87. We won 1-0 but we all sat there relaxed in our seats because we were just better than them.

Very content.
Thought that was after we won the league in 85 mate.

Watford at home where Digne scored that free kick late but no one was arsed cus we were so pathetic prior to that, other than some early promise

Status
Not open for further replies.