If your life was an Everton game, which would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton 2 West Ham 3 under Martinez

We battered them off the park with 10 men. Lukaku missed penalty to make it 3-0. I turned to the wife and said we will lose this game now.

Some crap game with a half arsed Ginola in. ie me going round with little effort or effect but thinking I'm great while everyone else has me sussed as a tit.

How many of us will be full on 1977 cup semi final candidates?shouldn’t this be moved to the depression thread mods?;)lol
That seems like yesterday....remember being outside Maine Road before KO and seeing some lads climbing up the floodlight frames (which were outside of the stands then) and jumping onto the top of the Platt Lane stand to watch the game....

Possibly the 2009 cup final.
A brilliant start which immediately had me thinking it's unlikely to get any better from hereon in.
As predicted, warnings that things were happening that if ignored would lead to great upset.
Then things spiralling out of control culminating in a long period of reflection hoping to recognise where things went wrong. Then just when you are in a position to set things right a realisation others have moved on and you're playing catch up for ever.

Probably Newcastle at home last season. Worked for over 40 years since leaving college, without a single days unemployment, nearing extra time with a fairly comfortable lifestyle, then made redundant yesterday.
Sorry to hear that mate. Bad times.

I'm probably a Norwich 2-0 home defeat. I'm finally divorced but life still doesn't get better as we are now going to court to sort finances. And my 15 year old daughter thinks the sun shines out of her mother's backside!
Sorry to hear that mate. Trust me , having been divorced twice , and having had a similar experience , I hope your life mirrors mine , as it gets better !

1966 Cup Final. Started well , went 2 nil down , tried my best in everything , eventually came good 2-3 , both professionally and personally. Don't wish to be a smug t**t , but hopefully things will turn around for a few others also. However knowing Everton I will probably pass away tonight !

Status
Not open for further replies.