If your life was an Everton game, which would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably Newcastle at home last season. Worked for over 40 years since leaving college, without a single days unemployment, nearing extra time with a fairly comfortable lifestyle, then made redundant yesterday.
Best wishes mate.

I'm probably a Norwich 2-0 home defeat. I'm finally divorced but life still doesn't get better as we are now going to court to sort finances. And my 15 year old daughter thinks the sun shines out of her mother's backside!

Mine would be the one were Manchester United were 3 0 up at Goodison, then we pulled it back to 3 3 only for them to get a last second 4th winning goal, Giggs I think it was, full rollercoaster of emotions.

Derby 2 Everton 1. Missed 10 minutes parking about 2 miles away after dropping my lazy arsed old man about 5 paces away from the turnstile. Sweating like a pig after running all the way to the game and then got shouted at by a steward because the guy next to me was smoking in an effing all concrete soulless stadium and he was a flammable risk.

And we were sh$te and the player who won it was some Argentinian that wasn't eligible to play.

Basically one of the highlights under Smith. Could've been worse I suppose but a fair share of misery abounds interspersed with the mirth of the whole event.

Would like it to be like my first game 0-0 nil v WBA no dramas quiet game but loved it anyway
But am like any Chelsea away game shitting myself most of the time just waiting to getted legged and me money taken off me see (wife&kids )

Status
Not open for further replies.