Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was playing regularly for a midtable Bundesliga side.

Dalot has not been playing football for 12 months.
Personally I think Kenny is a decent footballer who excels at neither attack or defence.
It is what Ancellotti and Brands think of him that is more important. He may not have the particular attributes they require of a RB. He has been around long enough for them to be able to assess his performances.
Dalot remains a highly rated young player and may suit Ancelloti’s plans better.

I hate Lingard and I hope we go nowhere near him but he’d be our best midfielder by a distance if he joined. That’s the quality gap we’re trying to close.

Every midfielder linked we've said this even if they aren't very good.

But I'd honestly rather have our current midfielders over lingard, not just is he awful he has without doubt the most punchable face in football.

Dunno to be honest, they don't seem to be good sellers of their younger players.

Janusaj they got 6-7M for and they are talking 30-40 to get him now. Pogba for pennies... Pique a bit further back but low cost. Zaha for a fraction of what they bought him for. Depay another- pay big, doesn't succeed and goes on to become a superb player (will transfer for a big fee). Rafael and Keane sold for 4-5M between them.

They don't seem to have made any reasonable sales of younger players to be honest unless it was to Sunderland. looks like they have the same problem as us.

We made up the difference signing Schnederlin for 25 mill.

Every midfielder linked we've said this even if they aren't very good.

But I'd honestly rather have our current midfielders over lingard, not just is he awful he has without doubt the most punchable face in football.
Over Dele Alli? (Actually I think I'd go with Lingard).

I was going to also suggest Slippy G. But that face is more deserving of a baseball bat.

Status
Not open for further replies.