Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuco Martina will forever top the list.
Cuco Martina was never a major problem for us, signed on a free, earned as much over the life of his contract than some earn in a season, was on loan for a portion of his career with us and even played some games some of those at left back when we had no one else.

I can think of lots of others who were worse than him.

Cuco Martina was never a major problem for us, signed on a free, earned as much over the life of his contract than some earn in a season, was on loan for a portion of his career with us and even played some games some of those at left back when we had no one else.

He was the worst football player I’ve ever seen play for us, it doesn’t matter how much he cost or earned.

Please name them, as I really can’t think of anyone.

I can think of lots of players that we wasted money on, but non as gash as Martina.

Even Marc Hottinger looks good compared to him.

Please name them, as I really can’t think of anyone.

I can think of lots of players that we wasted money on, but non as gash as Martina.

Even Marc Hottinger looks good compared to him.

Marc Hottiger won me a lot of money once.

Peter Degn had the worst performance I have ever seen for us, basically fell over the ball and did nothing else, probably harsh to call him the worst though as he only played one game I think.

He’s awful mate. Playing in a better team he still looks awful. And he’s not a centre mid. He plays wide or as a 10. He’s stats are embarrassing

Fully agree, but even with all that he’s still better than Walcott Iwobi Sigurdsson Davies etc. I don’t want him anywhere near us though.

Status
Not open for further replies.