• no buddy

Votes: 68 58.6%
  • thank u for posing this question guy

Votes: 29 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i can accept that we are irrelevant

what i can't accept is that we should be the best of the bunch of irrelevant teams in existence and should have won at least one trophy since 1995

since 1995 the following teams have either won the league, a domestic cup competition or a european competition:-

Wigan
Portsmouth
Swansea
Birmingham
Miiddlesborough
Blackburn
Leicester City
Aston Villa

We just exist to make up the numbers now. We are a sh-it show. Whipping boys for the bigger clubs above us at their place and Liverpool’s bitch basically, not only can’t we beat them but they win trophies regularly to rub salt into the wounds. Might as well change Z Cars for Benny Hill theme.

We just exist to make up the numbers now. We are a sh-it show. Whipping boys for the bigger clubs above us at their place and Liverpool’s bitch basically, not only can’t we beat them but they win trophies regularly to rub salt into the wounds. Might as well change Z Cars for Benny Hill theme.

Our own city wants to white wash us now.

We had a chance under Moyes to get back in the big time but Bill told us to watch this space and never backed him like he should, then pretty much every manager since has been well backed and failed. Outside of our own fan base we are irrelevant. Burnley, Wolves and Sheff Utd get more interest from media etc than us.
If any other team brought Ancelotti in a lot more would have been made if it.
It’s almost as if coming to us has made him irrelevant.

We had a chance under Moyes to get back in the big time but Bill told us to watch this space and never backed him like he should, then pretty much every manager since has been well backed and failed. Outside of our own fan base we are irrelevant. Burnley, Wolves and Sheff Utd get more interest from media etc than us.
If any other team brought Ancelotti in a lot more would have been made if it.
It’s almost as if coming to us has made him irrelevant.

David Moyes could have changed the tide for this club, was that the summer he spent fuming about the lack of ambition....then was paid off with a new contract and shut up?

Just because the past didn't turn out like you wanted it to...

Doesn't mean your future can't be better than you ever imagined...

We can shout and scream all we want about being a big club, the media belittling us and no mark Championship clubs comparing to us, but until we prove we are not the most boring team in the PL on the pitch these ppl will always have the last laugh.

I just want to point out the irony of a red coming on here to pose a question about the relevancy of Everton.

Unfortunately are relevance has dwindled and dwindled, and is at as low an ebb as it could be.

But the mighty blues will rise again. It'll take a lot of hard effort over a long period of time though.

Depends what the context is? I thought this was a cv-19 related comment that life is bigger than football.

As a club, right now? No, if we move to the new stadium and drive business regeneration combined with Carlo taking us to Europe, hell yeah,we’re still relevant!

I have no problem accepting wherever we finish asking as it's reasonable, however cannot accept spending massive money and giving massive wages to the bunch of cowards we have at the minute hate 90% of them. Getting away with murder for years now

Status
Not open for further replies.