Transfer Rumour Gabriel (Lille)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CB sorted for the next 2-3 years with him in.

Move onto CM sort that out, add a winger and let’s build.

RB would be a great addition giving us balance, that season when teams didn’t know how to deal with Baines or Coleman.

CB sorted for the next 2-3 years with him in.

Move onto CM sort that out, add a winger and let’s build.

RB would be a great addition giving us balance, that season when teams didn’t know how to deal with Baines or Coleman.
Can agree with all this. But our midfield is do bad I like a minimum of 2 if we can afford it. Priority is aggressive energetic midfielder who can pass the ball. Get them in with Gomes and let's see if Gomes is the player that some think he is

more names thrown into the mix according to the Twitter-verse. Chelsea and Arsenal now set to meet his representatives. Still reeks of an agent of club trying to speed up a move.

more names thrown into the mix according to the Twitter-verse. Chelsea and Arsenal now set to meet his representatives. Still reeks of an agent of club trying to speed up a move.
I’m not getting worried about this one. If he signs then great but seems like a whole circus going on. If he’s looking to go to the highest bidder then it ain’t gonna be us. Personally think we’re more in need of a top quality RB; never mind the whole new CM we absolutely need!!

....or a player waiting for preferred options. Speed doesn’t seem something at play here.
True. Well if he wants higher wages and European football then Arsenal, Chelsea or Utd can offer them both. Assuming any of those teams are actually in for him.

We are so obviously his last resort.

I do always wonder what attitde we would get from him and these types, when it seems they never really wanted to join us.

Status
Not open for further replies.