Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it’s quite simple. If the board fail to deliver for Ancelotti he will walk. He doesn’t need it and I’m sure other clubs would be interested in offering him a project.
Or worse, he just thinks sod it I'll take my £11m and put in Koeman levels of effort

Based off those 5 positions

My Gold Window;

GK: Donnarumma
RB: Emerson
LCB: Gabriel
CM: Tonali
RW: Sarr

My Silver window;

GK: Sirigu
RB: Aarons
CB: Thiago Silva
CM: Zakaria
LW/RW: Bailey

My Bronze Window;

GK: Ramsdale
RB: Lamptey
CB: Kamara
CM: Allan
LW/RW: Zaha

*I'll change my mind tomorrow ;)
Not happening...any of it. Siggy, Skateboard Kid, Iwobi, Delph will still be here come 12/9

My Gold Window;

My Silver window;

My Bronze Window;

Bloody hell Zat, don't you ever come up for breath!

The manager, because of who he is, would not have signed for us without being given assurances in regards to transfers and player trading. He has also said on numerous occasions that he has the full backing of the board. Furthermore, he has also said recently that the team will have 'evolved' next season, and will be a better team than the one that ended this season. Until proven otherwise I am trying to remain positive about this summer's window. My sheets remain dry (for now)

In any interview he's given he's been unequivocol. He doesn't say "we'll try to improve," "we'll do our best" etc. He says we will be better. We will improve the team. We will challenge at the top of the league very soon.

I think it makes the topic of his meeting with Usmanov pretty obvious.

My Gold Window;

My Silver window;

My Bronze Window;

Sarr or Zaha is certainly my wide option pick and Gabriel at CB. Everton Soares on the left aswell if we can offload Bernard and/or Iwobi.

Would love Donnarumma but think we are stuck with Pickford for at least another season so would say a cheap back up like Romero who is actually good enough to push/rotate is essential rather than Stek/Lossl who are both bum dossers.

In any interview he's given he's been unequivocol. He doesn't say "we'll try to improve," "we'll do our best" etc. He says we will be better. We will improve the team. We will challenge at the top of the league very soon.

I think it makes the topic of his meeting with Usmanov pretty obvious.

It sounded so confident that i think weve got deals agreed or verbal agreements at very least.

Almost too confident.

Sarr or Zaha is certainly my wide option pick and Gabriel at CB. Everton Soares on the left aswell if we can offload Bernard and/or Iwobi.

Would love Donnarumma but think we are stuck with Pickford for at least another season so would say a cheap back up like Romero who is actually good enough to push/rotate is essential rather than Stek/Lossl who are both bum dossers.

Stop bumming our players.

Its why I would go all out and spend this summer - we all know this upcoming season will be Richys last unless we somehow qualify for the Champions League so even if we go above FFP slightly we could either:

A. qualify for the CL / get new sponsers from Usmanov

B. Inevitably cash in Richy for £100 million.

Either would settle our FFP problems.

Sadly was my first thought to mate.

I honestly dont get your argument mate - you're advocating signing top quality players but we haven't European football to attract them - you scoff at proven league players like Zaha and Ings then you scoff at glitzy foreign highly rated players like Everton Soares - what does the man want?

Ultimately we are gonna need 8-9 players before we can compete for the CL spots which isn't happening in 1x window - its gonna take us 2 summer windows to turn this squad around hence why next summer im just hoping we can aim for 6th/7th and Europe qualification / a good cup run.

If we sign 4-5 players like the following I would be happy:

RW: Zaha
CB: Gabriel
RB: Emerson/Tete
GK: Romero/Sirigu - as serious competition to push/replace Pickford if needed.

That would be improvement in all 4-5 positions of the side.

proven PL players like Zaha lol
Glitzy foreigners like Soares lol

Ancelotti already said 'we are looking for players I don't know'. He might take Zaha at £12m (just making a point about Ancelotti) or at some odd swap - but it's obvious Crystal Palace want money, big money. And I think we should all be glad it won't be us after the Koeman/Swansea set any price debacle.

Status
Not open for further replies.