New Everton Stadium Discussion

How did Spurs allocate tickets? I ASSUME, somewhat fairly I think that seasont ticket holders will be offered a similar 'as similar as possible' to Goodison? So Street enders get priority for street end, upper bullens in higher tier side etc.

We sit about 5 rows up in the upper bullens. No obstuctions, but above the pitch and still feeling quite close. I'll be gutted if we're any further back than we are now.

There aren't any comparable seats to the upper tiers at Goodison. If you want the same height you'll notice a big difference in distance to the pitch.

Here's the new Bullens....

newbullens.jpg

I don't think it means you will have someone directly behind you, it will be for a 1:1.7 ratio so you will be offset, allowing for larger people imho.

A problem with picture 3 (if the rules ever allow?)
If the rail seating/safe standing area is all season tickets (like all 6,000? in Totnam's 17,500 South stand are,) if you have a European game all these matches are seated only, so how would they decide which supporters cannot sit in their seat?

A problem with picture 3 (if the rules ever allow?)
If the rail seating/safe standing area is all season tickets (like all 6,000? in Totnam's 17,500 South stand are,) if you have a European game all these matches are seated only, so how would they decide which supporters cannot sit in their seat?

That's because the ratio is one to one at the moment. If it increases then a new plan will have to be conceived, but I guess it will be the same. They will season ticket the seats, for games where you are allowed standing the extra spaces will be general sale tickets.

That's because the ratio is one to one at the moment. If it increases then a new plan will have to be conceived, but I guess it will be the same. They will season ticket the seats, for games where you are allowed standing the extra spaces will be general sale tickets.

Not sure they would allow general standing tickets to go on sale cos they will want to stop possibility of overcrowded areas, (people getting tickets and then standing elsewhere with mates) and they will want to make sure people stand where they are supposed to stand, so S/T only.

Not sure they would allow general standing tickets to go on sale cos they will want to stop possibility of overcrowded areas, (people getting tickets and then standing elsewhere with mates) and they will want to make sure people stand where they are supposed to stand, so S/T only.

Again that is because it is new and the ratio is fixed with a seat, you will still be given a ticket to stand on X spot on row Y (presumably marked on the floor) it won't be hard for people around that area to see if a load of interlopers have decended. Introduce tough penalties for trying it on including being ejected from the stadium and all will be well.

First it is a case of just getting used to it, that could take 3-5 years before they start to tweak and once they do that season ticket allotment goes out the window for the very reasons you have mentioned when there are European games etc. Unless they give ST holders the chance to buy the extra seats on their row on a first come first serve basis. But if they don't fill the extra capacity then the clubs have to put them on sale to the public.

Even though the stadium holds over 62,000, Spurs put only a maximum amount of around 42,000 season tickets to be sold (thus allowing members/general public to still be able to get match tickets.)

To be in, what I think turned out to be around 4,000 supporters (which our group was in,)

Group 1 (first choice.)
Season ticket holders for more than "X" amount of years (I think 12?) and have a maximum amount of Loyalty Points (gained through going to away games) allowed us to get season ticket seat(s) anywhere we wanted.

Group 2. Season ticket holders of 12 years and then in the next highest group with loyalty points etc etc.
Going down, I think there was about 12 different groups?

If you were in a higher group, you could wait until the lower group a person you wanted to now sit with and then buy together.

I may be slightly wrong on the exact details but it was something like that?

We have been going 23 years (im the youngest) so I imagine we'll be one the first picks.

I didnt mean exactly the same, but thanks so roughly IF they did it like that, we'd be top tier near the front.

Guessing here but the front row of the new stand will be approx 15 rows further back than you are now. I'm similar as currently in the Top Balc, enjoy the view while you can!

There was this on the Peoples Project Consultation site, which shows an image as to how they plan on expanding capacity by utilising rail seating (Option 3 is the Dortmund solution). The planning permission mentioned in the below is as much to do with transport around the ground as anything else.

View attachment 95725
You wouldn’t want to be in the middle of a row and need the loo with option 3. We’ll be back to rolled up newspapers!!

All you could do to prevent supporters from going into blocks from the concourses is by having stewards check the block number on your season ticket every time you walk from the concourse. Is a bit annoying but less annoying than having people standing in your place whilst the game is going on.

They do it in Germany and it works but its easier to manage there as they tend to have their ultras standing areas fenced off from the other blocks. Also at Spurs as well. I like how all the concourses are connected you can go up and down levels around the stadium apart from corporate and away section and there's generally just a lot more space to relax in the concourse areas before the game and at half time