Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zaha with his 4 goals and 5 assists. Outstanding.

The 10 goals and 10 assists the year before were outstanding, though.

I'm not in love with him, if we can get better by all means I hope we go and do so. But I think he's a good player with a good record.

There's having an opinion and then being a self-contradicting moron.

Well I don’t think anyone was thinking of you as a moron, your being harsh there. ;)

It’s a long window, with plenty of gash to talk before Oct, we’re a good 6 weeks of self righteous cannibalising fellow blues, keep some in reserve. ;)

Well I don’t think anyone was thinking of you as a moron, your being harsh there. ;)

It’s a long window, with plenty of gash to talk to go befor Oct, we’re a good 6 weeks of self righteous cannibalising fellow blues, keep some in reserve. ;)

At least get your & you're right if you're gonna try be funny.

Both wingers, both massive fees, both likely not worth the fee, both likely to be the reason 18 'Brands Out' threads are started.

Very similar actually.

Apart from their massively different records and the fact that Arsenal wanted to sign Zaha last summer but couldn't believe their luck when we came in for Iwobi.

Very different players. Zaha's recently 'crap season' is probably better than Iwobi's best ever.

I don't agree. I believe he's spent the last year sulking and still performed better than all our wingers.

Hes a good player, but some of the concerns are valid, it’s that profile we have struggled to nail and it is a lot of money.

I like him though myself, the one thing that would concern me the most is he seems the type, that if you have him much if not all needs to go through him and he’s has that at Palace and never really did it elsewhere. He won’t get the platform he has at Palace elsewhere or here, kind of like Gylfi, he doesn’t get here what he got at Swansea here.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.