Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swerve Zaha. Palace had their chance to make big money on him last summer and they didn’t wanna know. Hopefully he ends up staying there and stinks the gaff out.

I agree, but I think Bolasie is such damaged goods that Palace would never seriously consider him. I know that Man United have a sizeable sell-on clause about Zaha, so I don't know if swapping will make a difference to that? The Palace fans are also not confident that much or any of the 'Zaha money' will be used to buy replacements either. They are similar comments to what we used to make under Kenwright.

Iwobi is young and plays the same position as Zaha, and they've clearly got some interest in Tosun. I'd put Bernard and Siggy on their menu as well, although I'm not sure they could afford their wages.

I'm up for selling Keane for the right money as well, but probably not in a crafty swap deal with Palace.

Ha ha we literally can’t give Bolaise away can we. I think there is an appeal for them in selling for near 30million and getting for almost nothing, would play well with their chairman and fans, ha ha I’m reaching I know.

Palaces priority is a striker and while Woy might not like Tosun, I think Freeman has had a long standing interest in him, don’t see Woy being there long term either.

But yeah if they want Iwobi I’m Kool and significant others with it.

Id keep Keane personally, we are actually looking a little light at the back after today and a bit of continuity I think will help.

Last edited:
Zaha was bad enough this season to lower his price, and probably put off some big clubs.

I don’t think we can afford to drop £40 million on him though. Which is a shame as I’d like him.

Zaha was bad enough this season to lower his price, and probably put off some big clubs.

I don’t think we can afford to drop £40 million on him though. Which is a shame as I’d like him.

Would we get Sarr for 40 mill? I think if we were having a sniff domestically I’d prefer him. Though like Zaha to, but the deal would be everything we are trying to avoid.

Of course we both know we’re signing Ryan Fraser.

I mean if we were given the choice of swapping Iwobi for Zaha I would gladly take it. Zaha is overrated and most of the media talk about us last year with him I think was pure fiction, but he's still much better than Iwobi.
Definitely better targets out there though.

Zaha would instantly turn into Sigurdsson and Schneiderlin MK2 here. Naively last summer I was all for signing him but too many similarities to those above and having seen how this season has panned out lessons really need to be learnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.