2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is where we lack a captain that’s in the refs face. Richy was stamped on, elbowed and kicked and ended up getting booked!
The first foul on him the captain should front up the ref straight away complaining, it’s the only way to protect him. We lack that in this squad currently
Definitely need this
Only Rooney did that for his one year with us

Definitely need this
Only Rooney did that for his one year with us

That’s cause he is a winner. We probably have just one of them in Richy right now and make no mistake a winner team will come
In for him sooner than later. Just like Rooney 1.0.

I see Richy has made the Unsung Premier League XI 2019-2020 in The Times today....

Centre forward: Richarlison (Everton)
That £50 million fee that Everton paid Watford doesn’t look quite so risible after an impressive season with 13 goals and three assists. The full list of players who are younger than Richarlison who have been involved in more Premier League goals this season is two names long: Marcus Rashford and Tammy Abraham. Unlike those two, the Brazilian plays for a team that has spent most of the season in the bottom half. His partnership with Dominic Calvert-Lewin has flourished since Everton moved to a front two, but what makes Richarlison really unique is the way he defends from the front. He has won 44 tackles this season, more than Fabinho and Paul Pogba put together, and is the only player in the league with more than five goals and more than 35 tackles won.

I see Richy has made the Unsung Premier League XI 2019-2020 in The Times today....

That £50 million fee that Everton paid Watford doesn’t look quite so risible after an impressive season with 13 goals and three assists. The full list of players who are younger than Richarlison who have been involved in more Premier League goals this season is two names long: Marcus Rashford and Tammy Abraham. Unlike those two, the Brazilian plays for a team that has spent most of the season in the bottom half. His partnership with Dominic Calvert-Lewin has flourished since Everton moved to a front two, but what makes Richarlison really unique is the way he defends from the front. He has won 44 tackles this season, more than Fabinho and Paul Pogba put together, and is the only player in the league with more than five goals and more than 35 tackles won.

Not just one season either, he got 13 last year as well didnt he?

Love him, great potential but I don't think he has the right amount of composure to be the captain yet. He'd be getting yellows / reds for dissent all day.
I agree though.....he needs some protecting / club needs a stronger leadership group on the pitch.

Love him, great potential but I don't think he has the right amount of composure to be the captain yet. He'd be getting yellows / reds for dissent all day.
I agree though.....he needs some protecting / club needs a stronger leadership group on the pitch.

His English is still terrible so he'd be a long way down the list of captains for me

We didn't even pay them 50 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.