Match Thread Everton v Aston Villa (Thursday 16 July 18:00) - MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably our most interesting game of the season, we are all on tenterhooks as to what will happen. I have absolutely no doubt that any side we put out can beat Aston Villa at football. I have every doubt that any side we put out will try their best to beat Aston Villa. However it does seem to be the way with our current group of players, get hammered and then decide to work for a week and get a result, then sit back again and relax. It is for this reason I am going to say we will win this one.

I'd go:

Stek
Coleman Keane Mina Digne
Holgate
Davies Gordon
Iwobi
Richarlison Kean​

I mean, it's crap like, but still
Not a bad line up. The wingless wonders. Play through the middle.
But you just know that Siggy.....Gomes and Walcott will be shoehorned in somehow. I don't think that our new manager has the imagination to try your line up. He will no doubt play slow.....slow and safety first......until we go a goal behind. Then everything is then panic mode......

Not a bad line up. The wingless wonders. Play through the middle.
But you just know that Siggy.....Gomes and Walcott will be shoehorned in somehow. I don't think that our new manager has the imagination to try your line up. He will no doubt play slow.....slow and safety first......until we go a goal behind. Then everything is then panic mode......

Carlo Ancelotti has no tactical knowledge lol lol lol

Carlo Ancelotti has no tactical knowledge lol lol lol
Check out recent results......you happy with that rubbish.
Of course Ancelotti has tactical knowledge. But this is Everton. Let's see how he does next season. And of course I hope to be proved wrong.......I hope that Ancelotti turns out to be the footballing genius that everyone thinks he is.
But imo our footballing genius didn't have much of a clue what to do against the Liverpool kids.....Chelsea and more recently Wolves.
He gets far to much of a free pass on this site.(and I don't really care how he did with the footballing giants of this world)........let's see how next season goes...

Sweet lord.

With great power comes great responsibility @MarcelsGoat

Screenshot_20200714-205622_Chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.