Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superimposed1594321450706.jpg

Agreed, but then he wasn’t good enough at that age to cement a starting position for a premiership side. Was his movement that good then? Bare in mind there have been murmurs of Inited being interested in DCL.

I watched him a lot in the Championship at Burnley, his movement was brilliant.

DCL wouldn't even have got a game for that Burnley side by the way, that is depressing

Whatever we do have available, I'm at the point where I think all of it needs to go to midfield. We can't do crap as a team unless we get some players who can at the very least tackle and pass.

Keanes good form for me has meant CB isnt a big need of improvement this season.

2x CM
1x LW
1x CF
1x RW
1x RB

In that order for me

Out:
Sandro
Bolasie
Tosun
Kean
Kenny
Delph
Davies
Bernard
Iwobi

Would happily get rid of all of the above.

All bar Kean and either Bernard or Iwobi probably will, depends who actually comes in for them

At least Carlo knows the size of the task, if he didn’t before. Yes he also needs to make some better, but he’s not a miracle worker.

2 things will happen

1) he will be given the tools to do the job and this team tonight, most of them will be gone on 2yrs

2) he doesn’t and he walks away.

Fingers crossed its number 1, definitely his biggest job in management for a long time

Keanes good form for me has meant CB isnt a big need of improvement this season.

2x CM
1x LW
1x CF
1x RW
1x RB

In that order for me

Out:
Sandro
Bolasie
Tosun
Kean
Kenny
Delph
Davies
Bernard
Iwobi

We won't ever get a better opportunity to get rid of Keane for decent money. He's been cack for three years, and managed a couple of weeks of good form. I think we should get rid and replace.

2x CM
1x LW
1x CF
1x RW
1x RB

In that order for me

Out:
Sandro
Bolasie
Tosun
Kean
Kenny
Delph
Davies
Bernard
Iwobi

There is no chance we will buy that many players

There is no chance we will buy that many players

Depends on how many we can sell:

Bernard: £10-12 million
Tosun: £10 million
Kenny: £8-10 million
Davies: £6-8 million
Delph: £3-4 million
Besic: £2-3 million
Sandro: £1 million
Kean: £20 million
Iwobi: £15-18 million

Get a few out + a ton of wages and there is FFP room to splash.

Status
Not open for further replies.