Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
In reality he went on loan at first.

Which I'm sure nobody would have minded, but sadly he's a Mendes client so we didn't stand a chance.

So what was it? Price tag or Agent? My OP was about the forum cry arising about being linked with him for supposedly not being good enough.

It's just so obvious that if we had two good CM's that our entire team would be infinitely better. Our defence would be less shaky, and our forwards could actually play as ummm, forwards!!

I would say even our wide players like Bernard, Iwobi, Walcott would improve drastically with a solid CM pairing. We need min two, and pray Gbamin isn't dead.

He’s also 5+ years older/more experienced. Ingenious was not as good as is now when aged 22!

Around DCL's age he was good enough to get a move to Liverpool tbf.

He's always been a good CF just injury and players like Suarez & Sturridge have prevented him from getting a run of games.

Not just his finishing but his all round movement is miles ahead of those three of ours.

Around DCL's age he was good enough to get a move to Liverpool tbf.

He's always been a good CF just injury and players like Suarez & Sturridge have prevented him from getting a run of games.

Not just his finishing but his all round movement is miles ahead of those three of ours.
Agreed, but then he wasn’t good enough at that age to cement a starting position for a premiership side. Was his movement that good then? Bare in mind there have been murmurs of Inited being interested in DCL.

Who on earth would watch us and think yeah I want to play for them?

Who wants to join as a CM to play next to tom Davies?

Status
Not open for further replies.