Match Thread Everton v Leicester City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's top scorer in the league to be fair to him

More recognition for your creators to making chances for him more than anything. Clear to see he can finish all day long but that energy/pace to go and be an absolute nuisance to defenders doesn't quite seem to be there anymore. Understandably for 33 years old.

Said it before - I'd bomb him and play Virginia now, it's a dead sham season anyway, and are we really arsed about Europe (is it even on?).

Pickford is a joke, sick of him laughing his cock off after yet another mistake he's made
We're 1 point off Tottenham for the last europa place. Got to go for it. Ancelotti deserves european football, even if it is in the back waters of Lithuania.

imagine fumbling a leon osman pea roller

keane ran into the loose ball and almost scored an oggy but cleared it off the line

Ahh the classic Leon Osman pea roller. Some memory.

I will have to look this up. That second half felt so long I just needed to kill time.

Some of our fans on here are VERY odd individuals. It's like they have no memory at all of whats happened at the club in recent years or how crap we were earlier this season. Or the season before that, or the one before that, or the one before that ect. Its like they just go into games and expect us to be good regardless of the context of the situation and what's come before. They're in a state of perpetual shock and anger when we're still garbage. Fuming over wins because we didn't boss the game. some of them are seriously deranged........o_O
Think a lot of them have r/s in their families.

Status
Not open for further replies.