2019/20 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magnificent again today, and as Tyler says, looks every inch and England international on performances like that. I said a while ago I could see Mourinho really fancying him, next to Sanchez playing a bit deeper he would be superb. He's probably giving us a bit of a problem in the last 3 games.

Magnificent again today, and as Tyler says, looks every inch and England international on performances like that. I said a while ago I could see Mourinho really fancying him, next to Sanchez playing a bit deeper he would be superb. He's probably giving us a bit of a problem in the last 3 games.

Be great if spurs came in for him in the summer.

Definitely, I don't want to be giving him a new contract

It's a back him or sack him summer really. I do think,with the way transfers are going, the imperative to sign lads with under 2 years to long term deals with drop a bit, but really if we're not looking to move him on this summer we will need to commit to him. If someone puts in a good offer, sensible time to sell, but if not he has done very well so I'd be content enough.

It's a back him or sack him summer really. I do think,with the way transfers are going, the imperative to sign lads with under 2 years to long term deals with drop a bit, but really if we're not looking to move him on this summer we will need to commit to him. If someone puts in a good offer, sensible time to sell, but if not he has done very well so I'd be content enough.

Nah, decide next Summer.

Sit deep or have someone next to him with pace to burn and he looks like a proper defender. Also seems to be a bit of a confidence player, as long as the results are ticking over he isn't the problem.

The midfield and goalkeeper are much more important areas to look at before worrying about the defence.

If Carlo is staying and we are staying with this deepish 4-4-2 and not going crazy with pressing then he should be kept as he has shown his whole career that he's quite good in this setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.