Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we’re going to buy a CB to partner Holgate (not that I think we will) I want a beast of a player like Kabak. Sick of these arty farty Pirlo‘s in defence like Todibo.
The lad from Schalke...not seen him but me lad been talking about him past few weeks ....says he's a brute ...like a young John Terry.

How did Newcastle get Joelinton? Do you have to spend X amount to obtain a work permit? Also would Brexit effect this?

Possibly the fee? *shrugs* I just read Salisu was struggling to get a permit. He rejected a move to France for the PL but now read he’s having to reconsider it because of the permit. Shame though as he can speak English and is a leftie.

It certainly looked like a brilliant deal, it is hard to fathom how a young player performing at a high level for club and country could completely collapse into somebody nobody seems to want.

"I can give this footballing lark a miss now"

KsY6.gif

....Sandro’s loan has been extended to the end of this season.

I bet we went in with a really strong negotiating position. They offered 5 euros a week to go towards his wages and 20 euros saved a month is not to be sniffed at in this current climate...

Status
Not open for further replies.