Everton Head Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good story that. I remember being in a local pub in Liverpool and watching Everton/Man City a few seasons ago.
The pub was half red and half blue which was no problem at all as most were regulars there.
Anyway, Everton needed to win to have a good chance at gaining C/L place.
I went to the toilet and heard a great cheer from the bars, Thought Everton had scored and was made up
Looked at the screen though and it was City who had scored.
Anyone remember that game. Think it was 2014.

We were already out of the CL race, but do carry on.

Was that the game where Ross Barkley scored scored and the roof came off Goodison, and when City scored you couldn't see a single fan celebrating in the Everton end? The one where Everton cheered for their own team for the win, in spite of what the Kopite myths tell us?
Pub fans are a different breed to the match going ones and am sure they wanted Everton to win regardless of any outcome to others.

Hello Japseye, where have you been mate?

Reading up on past kopite atrocities I hope?

Are you going to respond to my previous post to you on this thread (#619 I think, or thereabouts), as you promised, or are you going to continue to deflect and spout lies, whataboutery and irrelevant nonense defending the kopite actions, you said were indefensible?
Not avoiding you. I just can't seem to get round to doing so because I am trying to respond to the latest posts.

Pub fans are a different breed to the match going ones and am sure they wanted Everton to win regardless of any outcome to others.

Perhaps so. It does seem odd though, that I've never met an Evertonian who cheered for City that day, the ground shows tens of thousands doing the opposite thing, but lots of reds seem to have witnessed blues doing the opposite. It seems very highly to me.

Am I reading this right?

Are Kopites coming on an Everton forum to try and say it was anyone other than reds that acted like b***s the other day?

These are the fans that kicked off on police shouting ‘police brutality’ while they tended to someone injured on the ground.

The fans stood around while their own fans fired rockets at the liver buildings because the Union Jack happens to have blue in it.

They watched fans shoot fireworks intentionally at the liver buildings because they are owned by the owner of Everton via some holding company based in Luxembourg or wherever even though the liver bird is on their own crest.

Leaving their own city a mess in the process.

and they call *US* bitter when we tell them they should be calling their own fans out instead of making excuses.

They call us obsessed when they’ve just won the league and they still manage to make it about us in some way.

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Sad b***ards.

Perhaps so. It does seem odd though, that I've never met an Evertonian who cheered for City that day, the ground shows tens of thousands doing the opposite thing, but lots of reds seem to have witnessed blues doing the opposite. It seems very highly to me.
Think the forum ( may be wrong ) had a vote before the game.
Champions League contenders if we win against City or Hand Liverpool the title if we lose.
Some chose the latter.

Champions League contenders if we win against City or Hand Liverpool the title if we lose.
Some chose the latter.

Some people will vote the worst option just to watch the world burn.

The facts are clear, when Ross scored we cheered, when City scored, we didnt.

Tele clapper kopites have no idea what happens at Goodison.

That is a great post and thanks for taking the time to put your thoughts down.
I agree that LFC has the worst dopes as fans in the UK at least. and much more than Evertonions have.
We would hope that will all this adverse publicity that in future true fans will stand up and throw these scum out
They are not wanted in any society.
The Echo. Although hated by most or prob by all were telling everyone and his dog to get down to the Pier Head on Friday afternoon for a party. Have fun they said and send us your videos they asked.
There is still a pandemic on and this call was irresponsible by them.
The Police and LCC should have called them out on this, but the week before it was ok to have a march and a mass calling at St.Georges Hall. That was for BLM of course so that is presumed to be ok.
They sure don't want to be considered to be Racist.
Now The Echo are loving it because of the conflict it has caused in the City.

No problems, and yes I think the discussion goes a lot deeper. That sort of stupidity by Echo is very poor. I know other Liverpool fan sites were there publishing video's putting it out to the world. Then when it all goes wrong they completely wash their hands of it and take no responsibility.

If I was a Liverpool fan I'd be angry with them. Klopp has spoken well on this, Dalglish spoke clearly on it too. "Stay at home". Very simple. They chose to ignore the message, well in fact went completely against the message and contributed to the ridiculous overcrowding. When it all goes wrong, they wash their hands of it and accept no responsibility. The club really need to stop giving them favourable treatment as well, interviews and the like. They've made you all look completely stupid.

For all concerned I hope Liverpool supporters don't make the trip to Manchester. It will get very problematic if some try to.

Some chose the latter.

I don't doubt some would have done, and a lot of it is tongue in cheek. I bet if you ran a similar poll on RAWK, Liverpool lose a game or Everton don't win a league, you'd see a similar polling vote. Lots would vote a certain way as they think it's funny or impressive. I wasn't in every pub, but the evidence from Goodison was quite clear, the fans were overwhemingly behind the team on the day.

It should also be noted, the CL places have already gone at that point. Even if we won that game, we wouldn't have qualified. However most fans would rather Everton win a game, even if it meant Liverpool won the league. Unfortunately because you ballsed it up against Palace it made no difference anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.