Match Thread Everton v Leicester City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn’t matter, he’s not scored a billion goals from outside the box, all his goals are from defensive errors so they don’t count even though all strikers have goals that have come in similar circumstances

What? All goals 'count' - doesn't matter how they come about, someone still has to put the ball in the back of the net. DCL used to be widely criticised for not being in the box enough and clinical when chances came - and now you're having a moan for him doing exactly that.

Damn well need to win. Look at Burnley another 1-0 win, 3 points and they are upto 8th. Also Pope now holding the most clean sheets figure for the PL.

Okay their football is not brilliant but hey a win is a win and it is points that count more than GD.

I'm confident. We're hard to beat at Goodison and I can't see us losing at home again this season.

Plus they’ve been quite crap for a while now, they are where they are because the first half of the season was incredible for them but just reading the thoughts of their fans on twitter, they aren’t confident at all.

No reason we shouldn’t be confident, whilst also being aware of the fact they do have the quality to turn up, so we need to be at our best still.

What? All goals 'count' - doesn't matter how they come about, someone still has to put the ball in the back of the net. DCL used to be widely criticised for not being in the box enough and clinical when chances came - and now you're having a moan for him doing exactly that.
Think your irony button is on mute mate.

Sarcasm lost on some it seems

I am actually just made up when its not Moss, Atkinson or Dean. I cant remember this fella reffing our game which is a good sign I think.
The prem must have some of the worst referees in the world.
Every corner in any match there are instances of pushing and shoving by both sides but no one dares to give a penalty. Even VAR are scared to look at it in all but the most blatant cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.