Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Leicester follow through with interest in getting Tarkowski from Burnley then I see the possibility of Keane being sold back to them as a replacement. If we really wanted to shift Siggy as well I think Burnley again would be an ideal club to offload him to considering they’ve lost Hendrick and need to replace.
I just don't think that CA wants to sell Michael Keane. I think Keane is the kind of defender that the manager likes.
I think a combination of one no nonsense just get it clear type of defender paired with a more footballing pacey partner is a good combination.

I feel the manager would sell Minna first.
Just my opinion.

I just don't think that CA wants to sell Michael Keane. I think Keane is the kind of defender that the manager likes.
I think a combination of one no nonsense just get it clear type of defender paired with a more footballing pacey partner is a good combination.

I feel the manager would sell Minna first.
Just my opinion.

We have 3 CBs in the squad, I don't see how we sell any this window.

We need another 1 more than losing 1.

I keep seeing people saying this, but people do realise that all 4 of those are first team players and would all need replacing, right?
Absolutely, they will be expensive to sell with agents fees, loyalty bonuses etc.
They will then be even more expensive to replace with transfer fees on top of agents fees and signing on fees.

We need to have a squad of at least twenty out field players and some have to accept not being in the first eleven every week.

I think some people are back in the early days of the Howard Kendall reign when you probably had a squad of about fourteen players... including goalkeepers.

82m for Athur, I remember when everybody told me fees would all drop to sub 20m.

Someone has to explain to me what the hell Barcelona are doing.

I get that it is a lot of money, but why not just sell him and leave Pjanic alone. They already have the washed up Baltic quota filled with Rakitic.

Probably the only player at Burnley who actually plays good football. I wouldn't be against him coming here.
I think the Burnley aspect is why most people look down on him. He is only 20 though, so I can’t hold his club against him because he has been impressive. It’s not like he is a complacent 26 year old that has never made the leap.

Status
Not open for further replies.