Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlo listed Holgate, Mina, Keane, Digne, Gomes, DCL, Richarlison as his ‘strong spine’ to the squad just last week. Coleman is probably also secure in the squad. None of them are being sold. No matter what folk on here think about them they clearly have Carlo’s confidence.

Of the high wage guys Pickford, Sigurdsson, Delph, Walcott, Bernard were conspicuously not named. Every one of them might be available at the right price but only Bernard & maybe Pickord are likely to yield a profit v book value.

Carlo listed Holgate, Mina, Keane, Digne, Gomes, DCL, Richarlison as his ‘strong spine’ to the squad just last week. Coleman is probably also secure in the squad. None of them are being sold. No matter what folk on here think about them they clearly have Carlo’s confidence.

Of the high wage guys Pickford, Sigurdsson, Delph, Walcott, Bernard were conspicuously not named. Every one of them might be available at the right price but only Bernard & maybe Pickord are likely to yield a profit v book value.

The worst thing you can do in football is listen to the words coming out of a managers mouth.

They never speak the truth.

To be honest I can't understand the hatred shown by some fans against Keane, I don't think he is anywhere near as bad as some people say he is just get off his back and leave him alone he is a blue after all.

Everybody wants to replace him with some crap fella from Brazil who cant break into the brazil team over a 92 year old David Luiz.

Problem is Ndombele looked a monster in France look at him in England- we have to get out of the mindset of just because someone is highly rated or young they will boss it.

Allan at 29 is a risk but he could come in and be twice the player Soumare may be like Milner to Ndombele.

Same way Ings is turning into a top class CF yet some are more arsed signing young players like Kean who may not make it.

Every signing is a risk mate.

I think the important thing is to find the players that suit the way Ancelotti wants to play. The signings made with Koeman were bazaar. Those signings set us back 5 years. I don't think Silva was the right man for us, but he was handicapped from the beginning anyways, and enough of his signings weren't quality enough. It never looked like we had any real plan or direction with Silva.
I feel we have the right manager now to stir us in the right direction, albeit over 3 or 4 seasons. It is gonna need patience from all of us.

We should have 2 lists this window.

Brands role should be to find good young players with massive potential for Ancelotti to develop.

But also Ancelotti should be able to identify more experienced players who can fit straight into his team now.

I think the important thing is to find the players that suit the way Ancelotti wants to play. The signings made with Koeman were bazaar. Those signings set us back 5 years. I don't think Silva was the right man for us, but he was handicapped from the beginning anyways, and enough of his signings weren't quality enough. It never looked like we had any real plan or direction with Silva.
I feel we have the right manager now to stir us in the right direction, albeit over 3 or 4 seasons. It is gonna need patience from all of us.

We should have 2 lists this window.

Brands role should be to find good young players with massive potential for Ancelotti to develop.

But also Ancelotti should be able to identify more experienced players who can fit straight into his team now.

We have 1 list this window :

What we can afford.

I remember being told he was rubbish for 2 weeks after i suggested he would be amazing for us.

Fingers crossed...

Well Juve aint paying £75 million for a CM to keep a bloke who isnt featuring at the club.

Getting one or both would be a massive boost.

Have we been linked with any right wingers recently?

Cengiz Under all the time....hoping its lies.

Well Juve aint paying £75 million for a CM to keep a bloke who isnt featuring at the club.

Getting one or both would be a massive boost.

Gabriel signs and he and Holgate are the bastions of our defence for a decade...hopefully.

Rabiot also a possible brilliant signing but also a potential disaster. Hopefully if we do get him Ancelotti can work his magic.

Cengiz Under all the time....hoping its lies.

Gabriel signs and he and Holgate are the bastions of our defence for a decade...hopefully.

Rabiot also a possible brilliant signing but also a potential disaster. Hopefully if we do get him Ancelotti can work his magic.
Seen Under’s name pop up a few time’s actually, never seen him play though

Status
Not open for further replies.