Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't see anyone in this galaxy paying 20 million for Michael Keane, The rest is probably fair, Bernard for 15 is a stretch.
If Leicester follow through with interest in getting Tarkowski from Burnley then I see the possibility of Keane being sold back to them as a replacement. If we really wanted to shift Siggy as well I think Burnley again would be an ideal club to offload him to considering they’ve lost Hendrick and need to replace.

He's a quality player, and judging by what's been going on at Burnley lately, their owner is likely to want to cash in.
He isn't going to be a superstar, but he fits in with what we need. Doubt we'd get him over other competition though.

That’s not true tbh. We still have to keep in mind our financial limits, otherwise we’ll be selling off our best players next year without replacing them.

What people don't realise is that we had a 30m profit in 1 year in our current FFP period.

Next season we lose that 30m profit and our 112m loss is included without reductions, we cant and wont just pretend FFP isn't real.

I hate Keane and but I do actually think hes worth 17-20m when age, experience and nationality is taken into account. 20m doesn't get you much these days.

yes hes no worse than when we bought him for near 30m with 1 year left on his contract.
we just need to find another mug club that would be interested since we cant sell him to ourselves!

What people don't realise is that we had a 30m profit in 1 year in our current FFP period.

Next season we lose that 30m profit and our 112m loss is included without reductions, we cant and wont just pretend FFP isn't real.
We need to be looking to fetch fees for Walcott, Keane, Bernard and Sigurdsson this window given their contract lengths - don't think there's a chance we'll be selling all of them this window but we should be gauging any interest in them now

We need to be looking to fetch fees for Walcott, Keane, Bernard and Sigurdsson this window given their contract lengths - don't think there's a chance we'll be selling all of them this window but we should be gauging any interest in them now

I keep seeing people saying this, but people do realise that all 4 of those are first team players and would all need replacing, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.