Everton Head Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have only just joined the forum. As you can see I am a red but have not joined just to antagonize anyone.
I have been an avid reader of the site for many many years, mainly because of the humorous wit of often past posters, now either left or banned for various reasons.It's not as funny as it was I may add.
No point in trying to apologize
for the actions of many on Friday night and nor should I give them space either.
These so-called fans never go the match, some are students in our great city and join because they don't want to be Evertonians but some do of course. Others are local also but are hoods which no football club wants as a fanbase
They give nothing in the way of true support and are out there to gloat or rile anyone in there way.
They are an embarrassment to our matchgoing support and also to the City and the red families.

o_O

I just joined and sad already to read your experiences with reds.
Are you seriously saying you have never met a decent reds fan?
By yr username I can conclude that you are a red. Why on earth would you come on an Everton forum?
As for your question of course there are decent reds. But also seems to be quite a large amount of idiot red fans too. Maybe their the ones who work with me who have their liverpool mugs for their cups of tea but who have never set foot in Anfield. So my questions for you
Are you proud of the behaviour of liverpool fans the other night
Are you proud of yr fans who defaced the Everton tower
Are you proud of yr fans who defaced Dixies statue
Are you proud of yr fans who killed 39 Italian fans in 1985
Are you proud of yr fans and Liverpool fc who have never apologised to Everton fc or their fans for getting us barred from Europe
Are you proud of yr fans for firing flares at the Brick
Are you proud of yr fans who attacked an Everton fan on his own outside the king Harry pub on Anfield road

I just joined and sad already to read your experiences with reds.
Are you seriously saying you have never met a decent reds fan?
Of course we know decent reds I genuinely know quite a few who are good lads who go all over . But you have tons and I mean tons of gobshites telly clappers who have the balls when you win something to do everyones head in

The “bitterness” that comes your way? Heaven forbid one of us ever launched a firework at one of your buildings eh? Or defaced your statues or city landmarks. Not that it would ever happen but my point remains. Even if we were bitter, things like Friday night would go a long way to explaining it.

Fair to say, I do not think we would stoop so low.

Hi, I have only just joined the forum. As you can see I am a red but have not joined just to antagonize anyone.
I have been an avid reader of the site for many many years, mainly because of the humorous wit of often past posters, now either left or banned for various reasons.It's not as funny as it was I may add.
for the actions of many on Friday night and nor should I give them space either.
These so-called fans never go the match, some are students in our great city and join because they don't want to be Evertonians but some do of course. Others are local also but are hoods which no football club wants as a fanbase
They give nothing in the way of true support and are out there to gloat or rile anyone in there way.
They are an embarrassment to our matchgoing support and also to the City and the red families.
Pointless coming on here to call them out is it.

Your own fans need to do that in and amongst themselves, not egg them on.

By the way, you are not as funny as you used to be either.

Seems like the days of true banter sadly are dying out.
Scared to open your mouth anymore in case you are not PC.
Not on Facebook or Twitter for those reasons.
Might get drunk and say the wrong things quite innocently.

By yr username I can conclude that you are a red. Why on earth would you come on an Everton forum?
As for your question of course there are decent reds. But also seems to be quite a large amount of idiot red fans too. Maybe their the ones who work with me who have their liverpool mugs for their cups of tea but who have never set foot in Anfield. So my questions for you
Are you proud of the behaviour of liverpool fans the other night
Are you proud of yr fans who defaced the Everton tower
Are you proud of yr fans who defaced Dixies statue
Are you proud of yr fans who killed 39 Italian fans in 1985
Are you proud of yr fans and Liverpool fc who have never apologised to Everton fc or their fans for getting us barred from Europe
Are you proud of yr fans for firing flares at the Brick
Are you proud of yr fans who attacked an Everton fan on his own outside the king Harry pub on Anfield road

Were any charged for the killings?

Seems like the days of true banter sadly are dying out.
Scared to open your mouth anymore in case you are not PC.
Not on Facebook or Twitter for those reasons.
Might get drunk and say the wrong things quite innocently.
You may be right. I actually know a lot of reds, good supporters who went home and away and stopped going to anfield a few years ago because as they said to me' there are loads of whoppers going to Anfield now. I have a laugh and good banter with reds in work. Have to say you have been too successful as loads of lads with no real affiliation to football will call themselves liverpool fans have the mugs to show that they support them. Get into a bit more about Liverpool and they haven't got a clue about liverpool. And I agree about the PC stuff. Everybody is offended about something

I admire your openness in coming on here, of course we all know many decent match-going Reds, but I don't think we can assume that the rabble on Friday night didn't include a sizeable number of match-going fans. Every team has it's own gobshites, we have all come across some unpleasant specimens at Goodison. However, Friday was just the latest in a repetitive chain of events involving poor behaviour by Liverpool supporters, and I can't understand why they have to attack all things Everton when they should be celebrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.