Everton Head Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
. The idiot who caused the fire will be rejected by the massive majority of LFC fans.
Then how come the vast majority of those fans that were present were cheering him on, laughing and videoing him on their phones rather than remonstrating with him?
Nobody was "rejecting" him at the time.
Of course some are now calling him out as an idiot. That is just attempted limitation of the damage to your self perceived reputation as der best fans in der worrrld

I know you didn't have a penalty. I don't know why but that can't be LFC's fault. But the VAR claim is rubbish.
I didn't know about the Dean statue.
My comment about the bitterness goes back long, long before what happened at the Liver building. And yes that seems to be an LFC fan, but not typical of us.

Not typical of us lol

Thanks for that giggle on a Sunday.

I know you didn't have a penalty. I don't know why but that can't be LFC's fault. But the VAR claim is rubbish.
I didn't know about the Dean statue.
My comment about the bitterness goes back long, long before what happened at the Liver building. And yes that seems to be an LFC fan, but not typical of us.
"Typical " goes back to Heysel and continued ever since.

The idiot who caused the fire will be rejected by the massive majority of LFC fans.

not the vast majority who were there though right ? Coz they loved it, just like they loved the belter at the fountain. You all love these thousands of weirdos turning up waving cheap flags and fake T-shirt’s that they buy from the stalls run by blues because it shows how massive you are . Then when it kicks off , and your lot are Cheering them , the next day it’s all they’re not real fans “it’s not typical of us “ . Not typical , Your pathetic do you want me to do you a list ? I mean it’ll take a while .

not all of you , you’ve got decent fans of course but this pathetic weasel words crap . You’re bitter , we’ll disown him (as others pretend he’s a blue or it was an accident ) , ohhh the Europa is a poison chalice be careful what you wish for . You patronising get, enjoy your clubs success you’ve done well just be man enough to wear the shame that comes with it because you’ve got it in buckets lad .

Re previous remarks.
I joined this forum last year after the Anfield derby. I made no secret that I was a red.
I offered an outside view of the team you put out that night and got hammered for it. Funnily enough every point I made has been echoed by others here afterwards.
I've been a red for over 50 years but my initial times was at Goodison in the days of Alex Young and Roy Vernon.
I have always wanted both clubs to do well . So do most reds I know.
The great majority of reds get worked up about Chelsea and United. The idiot who caused the fire will be rejected by the massive majority of LFC fans.
I really do admire the way Blues support the club through thick and thin.
But what does disturb me is the bitterness that seems to come our way.
Before last week's derby there were some awful posts. Plus the usual fantasy about VAR and all that ( have you guys actually seen the stats about VAR outcomes this season?).
I hope you get some European football. But believe me the Europa League is a poisoned chalice.
Whilst I applaud your transparency coming on here and declaring yourself a red and wanting to engage in banter and debate. I am concerned that as a true Liverpool fan and a scouser you haven’t completely vilified your support base for those dreadful scenes yesterday.

Half my family are reds and speaking with them today they feel ashamed and disgusted at what we all witnessed. Thing is it’s not the first time is it? It’s becoming the norm for Liverpool fans.

Those animals trashed our city, they once again brought the city of Liverpool into disrepute and further tarnished our global image and to top it all off there has been a coordinated effort to implicate Evertonians, which I have to admit is laughable.

If you feel the need to post on this forum then remove your blinkers and engage us with honest open debate.

Last edited:

Then how come the vast majority of those fans that were present were cheering him on, laughing and videoing him on their phones rather than remonstrating with him?
Nobody was "rejecting" him at the time.
Of course some are now calling him out as an idiot. That is just attempted limitation of the damage to your self perceived reputation as der best fans in der worrrld
They rejected their own goalkeeper after a CL final, one fan won’t make any difference.

Whilst I applaud your transparency coming on here and declaring yourself a red and wanting to engage in banter and debate. I am concerned that as a true Liverpool fan and a scouser you haven’t completely vilified your support base for those dreadful scenes yesterday.

Half my family are reds and speaking with them today they feel ashamed and disgusted at what we all witnessed. Thing is it’s not the first time is it? It’s becoming the norm for Liverpool fans.

Those animals trashed our city, they once again brought the city of Liverpool into dispute and further tarnished our global image and to top it all off there has been a coordinated effort to implicate Evertonians which I have to admit is laughable.

If you feel the need to post on this forum then remove your blinkers.

100% this mate

Going off topic but why the hell are google advertising Liverpool tat to me on this page?

Screenshot_20200628-190026.png
Screenshot_20200628-190032.png

The “bitterness” that comes your way? Heaven forbid one of us ever launched a firework at one of your buildings eh? Or defaced your statues or city landmarks. Not that it would ever happen but my point remains. Even if we were bitter, things like Friday night would go a long way to explaining it.

The bitterness tag that is used in response to any and all points of discussion represents the mindset. It's a terrible response.

People of a specific political persuasion use similar tactics, trying to shut down arguments with "you lost/get over it/credit crunch/* times/bitter".

Time and time again the RS have tarnished the reputation of the city and fans of other teams. Embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.