Everton Head Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re previous remarks.
I joined this forum last year after the Anfield derby. I made no secret that I was a red.
I offered an outside view of the team you put out that night and got hammered for it. Funnily enough every point I made has been echoed by others here afterwards.
I've been a red for over 50 years but my initial times was at Goodison in the days of Alex Young and Roy Vernon.
I have always wanted both clubs to do well . So do most reds I know.
The great majority of reds get worked up about Chelsea and United. The idiot who caused the fire will be rejected by the massive majority of LFC fans.
I really do admire the way Blues support the club through thick and thin.
But what does disturb me is the bitterness that seems to come our way.
Before last week's derby there were some awful posts. Plus the usual fantasy about VAR and all that ( have you guys actually seen the stats about VAR outcomes this season?).
I hope you get some European football. But believe me the Europa League is a poisoned chalice.
Your bitterness remark wrecks the whole post. You won the league an ran to goodison to put a flag on Dixie. Won the champions league an your fans got the spray paint out. The rift between Everton an Liverpool has been growing for years an it is caused by your lot. Bad losers even worse winners.

Re previous remarks.
I joined this forum last year after the Anfield derby. I made no secret that I was a red.
I offered an outside view of the team you put out that night and got hammered for it. Funnily enough every point I made has been echoed by others here afterwards.
I've been a red for over 50 years but my initial times was at Goodison in the days of Alex Young and Roy Vernon.
The great majority of reds get worked up about Chelsea and United. The idiot who caused the fire will be rejected by the massive majority of LFC fans.
Before last week's derby there were some awful posts. Plus the usual fantasy about VAR and all that ( have you guys actually seen the stats about VAR outcomes this season?).
I hope you get some European football. But believe me the Europa League is a poisoned chalice.

Bitterness goes both ways mate to be fair, if we won a trophy the last thing I would do, would vandalise your statues, congregate outside your HQ if you have one, wherever it is and definitely not aim dangerous fireworks over a crowd of people at one of the most prestigious, iconic landmarks in our City isn't that bitterness, targeted vandalism? Last year you won the CL congrats again, but what do some of your fans do again, yes let's go and vandalize another Everton landmark, graffiti allover it. Sad really that there has always been a criminal section of your fanbase that has to act like this and spoil it all.

It isn’t. We’ve been going over this for the last 3 hours on the forum.

Sadly mate, the "proper" kopites are still posting this "Rocketscruff is a blue hahahah omg" bollox all over social media, likes it's the gospel Feckin truth, so I understand peoples confusion - it's all part of the disinformation plan from the kopites, just like the fecking nazi party mate - disgrace to a fan, there's no bad minority, there's just bad.

Don’t bother with Mosh Pit he can’t even spell his name right, his name is [Poor language removed] Pot. !!
Apologies @ Cameron Manning, I am well off the pace and desperately trying to catch up. I will leave commenting about the 'older' posts and be more topical about what is topical as I feel utter fume about recent events have rather taken me over.

Re previous remarks.

thanks mister can I have a shilling if I dance for you ?

Re previous remarks.

You really think the “bitterness” is a one way thing lollollol? Re-arrange this well known phrase - “victims always the”!

Re previous remarks.
I wouldn't bring up VAR tbh. We haven't had a pen all season. Explain that one...

None of my red mates want us to do well. That is an utter myth. They revel in our failure, which is fine because I love seeing your lot lose too.

We are fully aware how average our squad is and how we are nowhere near the top level of English football. We absolutely don't need the expert opinion of reds to enlighten us on that one.

But we aren't that bitter really. We just don't like it when people aim fireworks at a building we use as offices. And we don't like it even more when your supporters refuse to take responsibility for idiotic behaviour.

I wouldn't bring up VAR tbh. We haven't had a pen all season. Explain that one...

None of my red mates want us to do well. That is an utter myth. They revel in our failure, which is fine because I love seeing your lot lose too.

We are fully aware how average our squad is and how we are nowhere near the top level of English football. We absolutely don't need the expert opinion of reds to enlighten us on that one.

But we aren't that bitter really. We just don't like it when people aim fireworks at a building we use as offices. And we don't like it even more when your supporters refuse to take responsibility for idiotic behaviour.

said it the other day , they’ve strolled the league and are currently world and european champions and we’ve had Ruperts tower vandalised last year now the liver building attacked . We had flares at the brick , hanging stuff off Dixie I think it was last year or so they were peeing on the same statue . We’ve had loads sign up here not to mention the numerous banners that mention our jealous or failure . It’s weird , we’re apparently bitter but they’re successful and for some reason we’re in their heads . For the life of me I can’t figure it out , they should maybe laugh at us for a second when they’re enjoyed the days of their lives but they’re desperate to prove how much better they are and now much they don’t matter .

I swear there must be some deep rooted psychological Reason like those blokes who tell you how much they earn or hang boxing gloves from their rear view mirrors but it’s just all a bit peculiar.

I know you didn't have a penalty. I don't know why but that can't be LFC's fault. But the VAR claim is rubbish.
I didn't know about the Dean statue.
My comment about the bitterness goes back long, long before what happened at the Liver building. And yes that seems to be an LFC fan, but not typical of us.

said it the other day , they’ve strolled the league and are currently world and european champions and we’ve had Ruperts tower vandalised last year now the liver building attacked . We had flares at the brick , hanging stuff off Dixie I think it was last year or so they were peeing on the same statue . We’ve had loads sign up here not to mention the numerous banners that mention our jealous or failure . It’s weird , we’re apparently bitter but they’re successful and for some reason we’re in their heads . For the life of me I can’t figure it out , they should maybe laugh at us for a second when they’re enjoyed the days of their lives but they’re desperate to prove how much better they are and now much they don’t matter .

I swear there must be some deep rooted psychological Reason like those blokes who tell you how much they earn or hang boxing gloves from their rear view mirrors but it’s just all a bit peculiar.
Yeah it is so weird. Imagine winning the league an signing up to a Everton forum like some have done. Do you no what I think it is tho we are the city’s first team the originals no success they have can change that. I think they hate that we are the senior team in this great City.

I know you didn't have a penalty. I don't know why but that can't be LFC's fault. But the VAR claim is rubbish.
My comment about the bitterness goes back long, long before what happened at the Liver building. And yes that seems to be an LFC fan, but not typical of us.

Really not typical of us really. use are constantly causing trouble as a fan base have done for years.

Thing is mate, it is typical. Thats why the Mayor said you lot would not be able to help yourselves, got piped down by SOS, and guess what? What everyone predicted would happen, did.

I asked you earlier. Are you not utterly ashamed that your fans set fire to the Liver building? Stabbed one of your own fans, and rioted. When SOS and LFC said it would be peaceful.

Re previous remarks.
Sorry for the need to respond, BUT, stats will paint any picture the artist wants them to.
What stats don't do, is record the amount of blatantly bad decisions the officials are desperate to ignore.
Now that is a very different picture.
Just for the record, it is INJUSTICE and not BITTERNESS we feel, because injustice is real and is created by all the bad from your club being overlooked, just any good from our club will be overshadowed by any insignificant news item about yourselves.
Human nature, by its very own vagaries, determine we can put up with a bad or cold or hungry day, but, cannot abide injustice. Thought you should know..

Of course its not typical of all Liverpool fans but there were plenty of others encouraging them on too. Just call it out as as unacceptable behaviour rather than trying to defend the indefensible.

We all expected there would be issues with so many of your fans gathering and of course that's what transpired. You need to call out the troublemakers and not point fingers at us.

We arent any more bitter than the fans of any other club who have underachieved compared to their local rivals. Even we were the most bitter lot in the history of the world, I don't see what relevance that has to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.