Everton Head Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's THEIR FAULT along with the incompetent bellends called merseyside police.
they shouldn't have been congregating in groups and when they did the plod should have dispersed them. they're quick enough raiding and shutting down raves that have a fraction of the people in attendance. but can't police morons with fire works roaming anfield and the pier head.
Joe Anderson was correct in saying they would do this he only said what we all knew. he needs to get the pavements glued down as they have reverted to type.they have done so in a way that is unbelievably disrespectful to those who have worked in hospitals nursing homes and people who have lost friends and family.absolute bellends and they need calling to account by the relevant authorities the powers that be at premier league included i think theres a rule that you need to control crowds. their crowd their fans their responsibilit and should be dealt with by fines and games without crowds longer than the rest of us.scum absolute scummy club and vile fanbase.hate being associated just because I'm a scouser.

Viewing from afar in Dublin, you need the cops to clamp down on this and pronto. Otherwise this is going to go on unchecked for days if not weeks. In the absence of having matches to attend in person in stadia I fear this is how the rabble element will demonstrate their idiot tendencies. Over to you constabulary.

1593212516754.jpeg
Whatever happened to this.

I'm done with it , I really am.

This is the same set of fans, who attacked the Man City team coach in full view of police, yet nothing was done about it.No investigation, no arrests, no banning orders, no anything.Was the club even fined, by uefa and the fa for that?There obviously is a serious problem, with a certain element of that clubs fans.Something has to be done about this.Brushing this under the carpet, just won't cut it.The people involved need to be identified and appropriately dealt with.They can't celebrate without vandalizing the citys attractions and historical buildings.Of course Everton have bad fans as well.But that lot's bad element is way worse.Let's not pretend otherwise.

They are getting ready to get English clubs banned again from Europe just in case we win the title at some point.

Beggars utter bleeding belief that the Echo are pushing the 'stray' narrative despite video evidence to the contrary, add to the fact the building was tricoloured to celebrate the Armed Forces not just blue because of the connections to us there and its a more than a justifiable reason for the club to finally sever ties to that rag for good

This is the same set of fans, who attacked the Man City team coach in full view of police, yet nothing was done about it.No investigation, no arrests, no banning orders, no anything.Was the club even fined, by uefa and the fa for that?There obviously is a serious problem, with a certain element of that clubs fans.Something has to be done about this.Brushing this under the carpet, just won't cut it.The people involved need to be identified and appropriately dealt with.They can't celebrate without vandalizing the citys attractions and historical buildings.Of course Everton have bad fans as well.But that lot's bad element is way worse.Let's not pretend otherwise.
The CCTV cameras that cover all of town won't be working tonight no doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.